6

Soyeon sat in her studio working on a new song. She heard the door open and ignored it, knowing it was one of the staff or members. Once she had finished doing the tune, she spun around in her chair to see Soojin sitting down on the couch.

"I didn't expect you to visit."

"Miyeon and Shuhua like each other." Soojin stated, putting down her phone.

"I knew it..." Soyeon muttered.

Back when Minnie and Yuqi wanted to reveal their relationship, Soyeon had warned them what could happen. Since Minnie had already came out, they told Soyeon that it would be fine. Luckily, it was. Now, two other members like each other creating a bigger burden on top of Soyeon. Soojin was the only one who knew about all this though.

"Soyeon they don't have to tell the public." Soojin said, knowing what Soyeon was thinking.

"But what if it gets out to the public?" 

Soojin stood up and placed her hands on Soyeon's shoulder. "We, all six of us, will make sure that it doesn't happen. It will only be Minnie and Yuqi together to the public." 

Soyeon stood up and gave Soojin a hug, which she at first didn't like but then hugged back. Soojin didn't show affection a lot towards the members, but when she did she meant it. 

"Everything will be okay Soyeon." Soojin whispered. 

Soyeon just nodded in response. "I think I'm going to call it a night."

Soyeon broke the hug. "Really, are you sure? You usually don't like to waste time."

"I know but I just...I'm tired." Soyeon saved the song and shut her laptop off. "Let's head back to the dorm." 

Soyeon and Soojin headed back to the dorm, returning to a dark and quiet dorm. They bid each other goodnight before going into each others rooms.