7

Soojin woke up the next morning feeling like it was a hundred degrees in her room. She also had a headache, stuffy nose, and a sore throat. Soojin groaned, knowing she had a fever. The mom of the group, sick.

She texted the group chat.

soosoojin: one of you better be awake

minniegIDLE: i am but Yuqi has me captive

miyeonthemi: what is it soojin?

soosoojin: i have a fever 

shushuhua: oh no :(((

sforsmolsoyeon: i'll be in there in a minute soojin

soosoojin: thank you 

shushuhua: get better soon unnie!!

soosoojin: i will :)

Soojin got off her phone, her headache getting worse every time she looked at the phone. She closed her eyes and almost drifted off the sleep when she felt a cold towel on her forehead. She opened her eyes a bit to see Soyeon.

"Go to sleep Soojin." Soyeon mumbled.

Soojin nodded and closed her eyes again, falling back asleep in an instant. The next time Soojin woke up, she smelled something being cooked. She got up, feeling weak but still being able to walk. She walked out to the kitchen where Soyeon was finishing up cooking something.

"Ah Soojin, I see you're awake. All the other members are out due to schedules." Soojin just nodded and sat down with a blanket wrapped around her. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit better."

"You should've stayed in bed and just yelled for me." Soyeon placed a bowl in front of Soojin. Soup. 

"How was I supposed to know that you were home?" Soojin asked as she took a sip of the soup. "Delicious."

"You got a point and good, I wanted it to be." 

"Thank you Soyeon."

"Your welcome. I'll be in my room, once your finished go back to your room okay?"

"Okay."

Once Soojin finished she returned back to her bedroom to rest. Soyeon would check up on her every once in a while. When Soyeon checked on her an hour before the members were supposed to return, Soojin was found fast asleep.

Soyeon sat down next to Soojin and felt her forehead, checking her temperature. Soyeon was about to get up when she realized Soojin had a hold of her hand. Soyeon stayed sitting, caressing the back of Soojin's hand with her thumb.

"Everything will be okay." Soyeon repeated.