Prologue

We open to see Magnolia, a bustling city with cheery people. This city held a very prominent magic guild. Fairy Tail. It was known as the strongest guild of all of Fiore.

Inside this guild were five women. All of which friends. They were all huddled over the bar at the right of the room talking, the rest of the guild too distracted with fighting to care what they were talking about.

"Come on, Lucy! Lighten' up a bit!" the drunken brunette insisted, holding a beer bottle.

"Yeah, Lu, you don't need to be afraid. We're all girls here," the small blue haired script mage reassured.

"I don't know guys," the blonde celestial mage said, looking around unsure, before lowering her voice. "What if someone hears."

"They won't, now spill!" the short white haired woman gushed.

"Just tell us that you like Natsu!" the bartender complained, the older sister of the Strausses.

"Ugh, look, I won't lie to you anymore. I do, maybe, have some feelings for Natsu, but even if I did, he isn't into that kind of thing," the blonde said, with a sad look in her chocolatey brown eyes.

Just then, a certain pink haired mage stepped behind them, along with a blue flying exceed.

"Yo, what'cha guys talkin' about!"