Chapter 2

Natsu was heading out of the guild after he had said his goodbyes. He was thinking about something. Happy was babbling on, while Natsu kept his mouth shut.

"I, maybe, do have some feelings for Natsu"

What could she possibly mean by that? Natsu somehow knew that had a different meaning other than what he thought or she wouldn't have acted the way she did.

"I have feelings for Natsu"

Those words lingered. He was so distracted that he didn't hear his best friend yelling his name.

"NATSU!"

"Wha, huh. Oh, buddy, what happened?"

"Were you even listening!?" Happy exclaimed, "I feel hurt."

Natsu looked blankly at Happy. They were staring at each other, but eventually they broke.

"H-Hey! Natsu, w-we, haha, should pay Lucy a visit," the blue exceed said, struggling to stop laughing.

"That sounds like great idea!" Natsu exclaimed before and evil smirk appeared on his face. "And if she's sleeping we can draw on her face!" They both laughed miniacly.

● ● ● ● ●

The two friends were crouched on the window sill before jumping into the room. Turns out they were right, Lucy was sleeping.

Happy yawned. He didn't realize how tired he was until he saw the comfortable bed.

"Hey! No, you said you'd draw on her face with me!" Natsu whisper-yelled, looking hurt.

"Maybe later. I'm tired," Happy said sleepily. He collapsed on the bed beside Lucy. Not long after, you could hear his small snores. Natsu groaned. He didn't want to do it now because he wasn't doing it with his best friend.

Natsu just sat on the floor at the side of the bed. He sighed before looking behind him to look at the blonde.

"I have feelings for Natsu"

He didn't know why those words came into his mind. They've been for the past hour. He just knew that they ment something important.

Lucy shivered and moved towards the warmth radiating off of Natsu. Her heater broke and she still doesn't have the money for it to be fixed and he felt like a human heater. Natsu was surprised at the action because before he knew it he had been pulled into the bed with the two of them.

"Um, Luce?" He asked, but no response. She was fast asleep. Natsu sighed once again and got in a comfier position. His right arm was wrapped on her waist and the other was under her pillow. Lucy's face was snuggled in his chest with her hands also resting there.

His eyes had started to become heavy as he felt his consciousness escape him.

● ● ● ● ●

Lucy felt warm. Which was weird because her heater was broken. She felt something breath on her neck, sending shivers through her body.

Her eyes started to flutter open. Just before she realized what was giving her this warmth, or who.

Her eyes went wide to see Natsu resting his head on her breasts as he snored loudly into the crook of her neck. He looked peaceful. Though, somehow he changed positions where both of his arms were hugging her waist and his legs were wrapped over hers.

"N-N-Natsu!?"

Natsu groaned at the sound before digging his face deeper into her neck and held her tighter when she struggled to get loose.

"Natsuuu!" Lucy moaned angrily. "GET OFF!"

Natsu finally opened his eyes. "Oh, hey, Luce," he said groggily, looking up at her.

Lucy's face filled with anger and embarrassment. "Is that all you have to say, 'hey'!?" she practically screamed.

"Sheesh, keep it down. People are tyna' sleep," Happy complained.

"Shut it, cat!" She looked pissed. "What are you guys doing here!?" She yelled as she tried to escape once again, but to no avail.

"Would'ya stop movin'!" Natsu yelled annoyed. Lucy groaned, also annoyed and eventually gave in. Natsu closed his eyes. She secretly like the feeling of them laying there, but that doesn't change the fact that she was still pissed.

"We have to go to the guild or Erza will murder us," she mumbled.

"We'll be fine."

"I won't!" Happy exclaimed, "I'll only be able to fly away for so long!"

Natsu opened his eyes once again and unwrapped his arms and legs from Lucy. He sat up on the side of the bed. Lucy sighed in relief, slightly missing the warmth.

"Alright!" Natsu stretched before looking to Lucy and grabbing her hand, pulling her up with him as he got up. "Let's go!"

"Wait! Right now!?"

"Yes, right now!" Natsu rolled his eyes as if it were obvious.

"But I have to get ready!"

"We don't have time." Natsu looked over to Happy. "Isn't that right, bud?"

"Aye!"

"Right, it's settled then. Two against one. We're leaving."

Lucy looked at them shocked, but then sighed defeated. "Alright, let's go."