Chapter 3

Lucy, Natsu, and Happy were walking towards the guild. Lucy still in her tank-top and shorts because she was dragged out of her apartment before she could change. Natsu with his hands behind his head like usual. Happy flying just above them, snickering to himself.

'They're so in loovvee' he thought, 'They were sleeping next to each other like they were already a couple!'

"What are you laughing at, cat!" Lucy yelled.

"Oh, nothing."

When they arrived, Natsu greeted everyone the way he usually does, by screaming at the top of his lungs. Everyone greeting him back.

Levy and Gajeel were sitting in the corner of the room with their son, Gale. He wasn't with them yesterday because Levy said something about, "I don't want my son to be a rough-houser. I want him to be calm and collected." Which was impossible because it was Fairy Tail. Anyway, Gajeel offered to take him outside the guild yesterday.

Mira and Cana were over by the bar. Mira doing her job as the bartender, and Cana drinking a whole barrel of wine. How is she not dead yet?

Juvia and Gray were sitting together at one of the tables enjoying a conversation when Natsu came over.

"How's it goin' Ice Breath?"

"What'cha call me Flame Brain?"

"Ice Breath! Are you deaf or somethin'!?"

"Are you tryna' pick a fight!?"

"YEAH! So what if I am!?"

Before the fight had barely started Erza banged their heads together, already knowing what was going to happen.

"I'm not in the mood," Erza said coldy. Lucy sweatdropped.

"Oh yeah! Lucy get your ass over here! We're not done with our conversation." Lucy barely looked over before Cana dragged her, Levy, Mira, Lisanna, and this time, Juvia and Erza.

Everyone looked confused for a bit then continued what they were doing. Natsu told Gray he had to take care of something before slipping out to the indoor pool where the girls were hiding.

"Eh? Why am I away from my beloved Gray-sama?"

"Yes, Cana. Explain to me why we were dragged out here," Erza growled. Her strawberry cake was still inside.

"Why won't Lucy tell you?" Cana snickered.

Lucy blushed. "I can't tell everyone! What if Natsu hears?" As of right now, Natsu doesn't know why she doesn't want him to know.

"Ugh, Lucy has a crush on Natsu!" Lisanna squealed. Natsu stood there. What did they mean by 'crush' ?  They both knew that Lucy couldn't actually crush him.

"Ooh! Love Rival has found another man other than my beloved Gray!?"

"G-Guys..."

"You should figure out a way to confess." Erza was oddly excited. 

"U-Um, I don't think I could ever tell Natsu about my feelings. He probably doesn't see me in that way."

That way?

"Oh come on, what if he does?" Cana said suggestively, "I know I would." Cana took a glance towards Lucy's breasts. Lucy immediately covered them instinctively as she sweatdropped and laughed nervously.

"T-There's no way, he's too childish to probably understand those types of things!" Lucy said, blushing a little.

Ouch.

'I'm not childish!' Natsu thought, 'Sure I don't understand what you're talking about, but still!'

Lucy sighed. "I'm done with this conversation," she said, "Don't tell anyone about this!" Her gaze directed to Cana.

She turned towards the door and started walking.....
.
.
.
.

In Natsu's direction...

Natsu realized this and scrambled towards the door. One thing on his mind as he ran towards the bar to sit down.....

'Why is Lucy acting that way?'