Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V. ~

"You've reached Doug. Sorry I missed your call. Please leave a name and number, and I'll get back to you."

"Hi, you've reached Dr. Stuart Price with Divine Dentistry. Please leave a message after..."

"Hello! You've reached Dr. Emily Billings. I'm probably in the middle of surgery, so I'm sorry I missed your call. Leave a message..."

"Hey, this is Phil. Leave a message or don't. Do me a favor, don't text me. It's gay."

"Anything?" A woman asks.

"I've tried them all. It keeps going straight to voicemail." The wife to be says, sighing.

"Well, there has to be an explanation." The woman asks.

This woman just so happens to be the bride-to-be, Tracy's, mother.

"Sweetie, it's Vegas. You lose track of time in casinos. There's no windows, there's no clocks. He's probably on a heater. And you never walk away from the table when you're on a heater." Tracy's father says, as he reads a magazine.

"You do if you're getting married." Her mother glares over at him.

Tracy's phone rings. She quickly grabs it and answers.

"Hello?"

"Umm ... Tracy? It's Phil." A man says.

"Phil, where the hell are you guys?" Tracy snaps slightly. "I'm freaking out."

"Yeah, listen, uh...We fucked up." Phil says.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, confused

"The bachelor party, the whole night. It...Things got out of control and umm...We lost Doug." He softly says.

"What?!"

"We can't find Doug." Phil finally says.

"What are you saying, Phil? We're getting married in five hours!" Tracy snaps.

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen."