Chapter 13

"Mike Tyson?" Phil questions.

I glance up at Phil. Holy shit. Mike Tyson is in our hotel room.

 Mike Tyson is in our hotel room

"Shh. This is my favorite part coming up right now." Mike says.

The drums hit on the song and Mike does some air drums, before he sings slightly.

"Need a chorus line, guys." Mike says, waving to us.

"Hold on..." Alan sings, slightly.

Mike sings some more before speaking.

"One more time, guys."

I giggle and sing along with the guys. Just after the line ends, Mike sucker punches Alan in the face. We all scream when Alan's to the ground, knocked out. We run over and kneel down. I check his pulse and he is still alive. I let out a breath of relief.

"Why did you do that?" Phil freaks out.

"Mr. Tyson would like to know why his tiger is in your bathroom?" The man asks.

Phil stands up along with Stu and they stand in front of Mike and the man.

"Hold on, that was completely unnecessary." Phil gestures to Alan. "I'm a huge fan. When you knocked out Holmes, that was..." He does a boxing move.

"Explain." The man cuts him off.

"Alright, look. We were drugged last night. We have no memory of what happened." Phil explains.

"It's true. We got in all kinds of trouble last night and now we can't find our friend. If you wanna kill us, go ahead because I don't care anymore." Stu puts his hands on his hips.

I stand up and walk around.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, looking at Stu.

"I don't care, Em." He says.

"Why the fuck would you wanna steal his tiger?" The man says, watching us.

"We tend to do dumb shit when we're fucked up." Phil chuckles slightly.

" Phil chuckles slightly