The Deal

A/N: Through out this story whenever a character's dialogue is like this then they are thinking now onto the story.

——————————<>———————————

Y/N had just gotten the information on where to find the man who was payed by All For One to kidnap him. The name of the man was two-bit Jackie who was a gun runner. Y/N knew he had to stop Jackie so what better way to do that  than by using a new monster that he had learned about.

Radobaan: A gigantic brute wyvern that eats the bones of carcasses using some of it as armor. It also rolls into a ball as a form of attack and transportation.

 It also rolls into a ball as a form of attack and transportation

Radobaan armor:

Y/N: Watch out Jackie I coming for you!!!

*Meanwhile nearby at a abandoned warehouse*

Eraserhead: Look All Might I don't think the oni is going to show up.

All Might: I know but.

Eraserhead: But what?

All Might: Something about him seems familiar.

Eraserhead: What you think it is that kid that got kidnapped 5 years ago?

All Might: Yes I do.

Eraserhead: *sigh* Look All Might I know you blame yourself for what happened but that was in the past we can't change that.

All Might: I know. Thank you Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: No problem how about we.

*BOOOM*

Eraserhead: what the hell was that?

All Might: I don't know I will go check it out you call for Endeavor and Midnight.

Eraserhead: Ok but are you sure that this is him?

All Might: Yes I am.

Eraserhead: Ok then good luck I will be right back with some backup.