Quirk apprehension test

A/N: Well it looks like Y/N is starting his first day of school let us see how he does.

——————————<>—————————

Y/N: Ok first day how hard can it be?

Y/N opens the door to the classroom to see that it is completely empty as well as what looks to be a sleeping bag in the corner.

Y/N: First one here on the first day that's pretty good.

Y/N: Hey mr. Aiazawa is that you?

Sleeping bag: Yes now let me sleep.

Y/N: Ok

Y/N went to the back of the classroom found a seat and sat down. He was about to write a note to his other classmates to wake him up when class starts until two more students walked in.

???:Do you think that we are the only ones here this early?

???: I don't know.... what is that?

???: what do you mean?

???: Is it a student?

Y/N: Yes I am a student and could you please not stare at me

???: Oh sorry I'm Momo Yaoyorozu and this is Shoto todoroki. Pleasure to meet you what is your name?

Y/N: (Y/N) (L/N) pleasure to meet you too.

Momo: So how did you get into U.A.?

Y/N: Through recommendation.

Momo: Really so did we!

Y/N: Nice. Hey can I ask you to do something?

Momo: Like what?

Y/N: Wake me up when class is about to start.

Momo: Sure but may I ask why?

Y/N: Last night was the best sleep I had for 5 years and I would like continue that.

Momo: Oh umm ok.

Y/N: Thank you Momo.

Momo: No problem.

*Time skip*

While Y/N was sleeping the rest of the class came into the classroom and talked until a boy with glasses ran over to Y/N when class was about to start.

???: EXCUSE ME BUT COULD YOU PAY ATTENTION CLASS IS ABOUT TO START!!!

Y/N: Who are you?

Iida: I am Tenya Iida and who may you be?

Y/N: (Y/N) (L/N)

Iida: Well hello there could you please pay attention class is about to start.

Y/N: Sure thing

Iida: Thank you

Iida runs from Y/N to a blonde haired boy with his feet on a desk. Soon after that the door to the classroom opened to show two students. One was a girl who with rosey cheeks and a boy who looks like he is scared out of his mind.