The U.S.J part 1

*The next day at U.A.*

Mina: Guys I think we need to help Y/N.

Momo: What do you mean?

Mina: Well I think that we should-

Eraserhead: Ok class be quiet I was looking at the footage of your fights and they were mostly good. Midoriya quit breaking yourself you need to learn to control your quirk. Bakugou quit using your anger to try to be better. Now finally Y/N you did an amazing job but your first attack you should have went ahead and used it when it was ready. Other than that everyone did good.

Eraserhead: Now after lunch we will go to a training facility to work on rescue. You will be accompanied with me and two other pro's. Now you will have to choose a class president I don't care how you do it just as long as you get it done before the bell rings.

*Time skip to lunch*

Y/N was sitting by himself in a corner of the lunchroom by himself eating a simple bowl of rice until a certain pink skinned girl came over to talk to him.

Mina: Hey Y/N!

Y/N: Hey Mina.

Mina: You mind if I sit here?

Y/N: No I don't mind.

Mina: Thanks.

Y/N: No problem

Mina: Look I know you're sad that your mask is broken but I just want you to know even if people look at you like a monster I wouldn't. Because I don't see a monster I see a nice person that has had something really bad happen to them.

Y/N: Thanks Mina no wonder I have a crush on you.

Mina: What I'm sorry I wasn't listening I was eating these delicious noodles.

Y/N: *Laughs* Never mind I was just thinking out loud.

Mina: What's going on?!

Y/N: The reporters got inside the school somehow.

Mina: How do you know?

Y/N: Just look outside.

Mina: Oh

Y/N: Let's get back to class we have rescue training today remember.

Mina: Oh yeah

*Time skip to U.S.J*

Eraserhead: Ok everyone get off the bus we're here.

13: Hello everyone I am thirteen the black hole hero as you all know my quirk can be extremely dangerous if used incorrectly. Although if used correctly it can save many people. Now then what you will be doing here is.-

Suddenly the lights start to flicker all around the building soon a black mist shows up showing the two people Y/N thought he blew to kingdom come.

Y/N: W-W-What I thought they were dead?

Eraserhead: Everybody stay back these are real villains

Mina: But wouldn't the motion alarm have gone off already.

Todoroki: Then they must have a villains that can knock out communications.

Eraserhead: Thirteen protect the students

Deku: But mr. Aizawa you can't take them all on your quirk is only good for stealth and 1v1 fights.

Eraserhead: A hero never has one trick up their sleeves.

Eraserhead jumps down the steps to face the villains head on.

13: Iida I need you to run to the school and warn them about the attack going on over here.

Iida: But what about Y/N he is faster than me.

Y/N: IIDA YOU BETTER START RUNNING BEFORE I THROW YOU THERE YOU ARE THE CLASS PRESIDENT NOT ME NOW GO!!!

Iida: Ok just be careful.

Y/N: Whatever.

Y/N looks into the crowd of villains to see Tomura Shigiraki and Kurogiri two of his tormentors when he was experimented on. All of a sudden Kurogiri disappeared from sight.

Y/N: Iida wait!!

Kurogiri: Going somewhere? Hello we are the league of villains we are here to kill the symbol of peace but since he is not here we will still be content with the soon to be heroes.

Bakugou: Like hell!

Bakugou and kirishima try to punch Kurogiri but are teleported away.

13: Iida go!

Thirteen sucks up Kurogiri long enough for Iida to escape.

Kurogiri: Smart but you forgot your other students.

Kurogiri proceeds to teleport most of the class except Mina, Ochaco, Sero, and Y/N.

Kurogiri: Ah Y/N I didn't expect you to save that pink skinned girl from that attack.

Y/N: Yeah well Kurogiri I saved her because she showed me kindness.

Kurogiri: Fine well it was nice meeting you again.

Y/N: I wished that you stayed dead.

Kurogiri: Well she will be dead in a minute.

Y/N: What do you mean? *looks at a warp gate opening in front of Mina* MINA!!!

Mina turns to look at Y/N but notices a warp gate opening in front of her. Suddenly arrows come shooting out of the warp gate. Mina shut her eyes accepting her fate but it never came she opened her eyes to be met with Y/N looking at her with a big smile on his face.

Y/N: Hey look don't be mad at me but I got to go.

Mina: D-Did you take that attack for me?

Y/N: Yep. Do regret it? No not really.

Mina: *crying* But you're dying?

Y/N: Yeah but i wanted to tell you something before I go. I love you I had a crush on you when we first met because you were just so happy all the time and today you made me so happy that I finally knew that I loved you. I'm sorry for not being able to stay with you but I'm not sorry for taking the hit for you.

Mina: *sobbing* Please don't leave me!

Y/N: I'm sorry. Goodbye strawberry.

Mina: Y/N? YYYYYY/NNNNNN!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED