Bye Mon-el

Kara's POV

''You've made me so happy" I said

"I love you."He choked

''I love you too Mon-el, I should've said it sooner''. I said

Kara and Mon-el kiss.

'' You have to go. Here, take my necklace it'll keep you safe.'' I said with a sad tone of voice.

Mon-el climbs into the pod and gets lauched up into the sky.

"I just did it. Alex, I sent him off, he's gone.'' I said with a broken voice. Crashing down on my knees.

''Hey, hey it's okay I'm here. Now lets get you home.'' Alex says with soothing voice.

At Kara's Apartment

''Alex, I just don't understand how I'm supposed to live with out him. I don't. Alex, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!'' I tell her almost shouting.

''Hey, try to calm down. Okay? Look I know how much it hurts right now. But your're going to get through this. I promise, and I'll be there to help you and support you how ever you need it every step along the way.'' Alex said trying to calm me down.

''So you're not going anywhere?'' I whispered

''Nope, I'm not going anywhere.'' Alex said calmly

Kara eventually fell asleep crying on Alex's shoulder.

Author's Note:

Hey, guys how did you guys like. This is my first chapter in my first story so it may not be that good. Also sorry its so short. Anyways hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think. I'm always open to your suggestions. So see you guys tomorrow, or whenever I get the chance to post. I promise it won't be to long. BYE!!!!!