Telling Her My Biggest Secret

**Spoiler alert** In most seasons of Supergirl ( if you don't like spoilers then don't read unless you are caught upon everything up until season 6**
*A little background info*
It's been a few months for Kara, few years for Mon-el after Mon-el's departure, Kara returned to her happy and bubbly personality. Winn is still at the DEO. Mon- el has not returned. Reign was only someone in her nightmares. James is still here. Lena owns L-Corp. Cat Grant owns Cat-Co. You guys can choose either Kelly or Maggie ( in this chapter is going to use Kelly but if you want Maggie, then let me know in the comments ). Lex and Lillian are here but Cadmus is gone. They have not discovered Argo. Jeremiah is with Eliza. James might be with Lena because she has no other love interest mentioned other than Jack Spheer *season 2 spoiler alert*

Jack Spheer is dead. Lyra is not here. Maggan is on Mars. ******season 4 spoiler alert******

Nia Nal is Dreamer and is here.
Lena finds out Kara is supergirl in season  3 when Mon-el isn't on earth in this story. This happens 4 months after Mon-el leaves Earth.
I think that is all if you have questions leave them in the comments.
Present Day
Kara POV
I'm going to to tell her, the more I procrastinate the more it's going to hurt her. I can do this!

(Pretend Brainy is Winn. One more thing I forgot, Kara is Cat assistant and part time reporter).
Alex POV
A: See that wasn't that bad.
K: I know but I still feel like she mad at me.
A: Come on Kara she already forgave you ok? It's over and she still your friend. So stop worrying about it, especially tonight because this is your night to celebrate with your friends and family and not for worrying about Lena. Ok?
K: Ok, fine.

After The Party

Lena POV

L: What if Kara didn't tell me her identity because I'm a Luthor?
J: I'm sure that's not it.
L: What if it is James, what if it is. I mean superman told Kara all about Lex and how bad he is and how no Luthor can can be trusted.

J: I've known Kara for 5 years and she is not superman. She didn't tell you who her secret identity because she wanted to protect you.
L: But I'm still a LUTHOR OK? A LUTHOR!!
J: Calm down ok? Try to calm down.
J: Lena, you might be a Luthor but you are not Lex Luthor or Lillian Luthor, you are Lena Luthor. Remember when you got framed for helping Lillian get kryptonite for Metallo

J: No one believed you not Alex not or me even. But Kara did. 
J: Also after the lead in the atmosphere, everyone thought your lead-spreading thing gave everyone lead poisoning. But then

L: Ok fine, so she didn't tell me cause I was a Luthor. But I killed my brother, I killed Lex for Kara, for friend and that same friend betrayed me!! 
J: Oh, ok. Well I know you're feeling hurt and betrayed but it's getting kinda late so wanna start  getting ready for bed? 
I just nodded sadly not wanting to talk or argue.

A/N

How's this story? Should I continue writing this story, or should I stop. If you choose to say that I should stop, that's totally okay. I have some ideas for some other stories too. Please be Honest!