Please Don't Leave Ever Again

Kara's POV 

"Alex.... Alex, Alex I ummm.... uhhhhh. " I stuttered.

"Kara, what ever it is you can tell me. You can tell me anything. " Alex said soothingly.

"Ummmm..... Alex can you ahhh... stay tonight. " I said almost having her voice crack.

"It's okay if you don't you want to... I just don't want to be alone. "I said quickly".

"No, no Kara its totally okay. I can stay as long as you need me to." 

"Lets go to bed. " I stated.

"Kay" Alex replied 

******

K: Wha- where am I! Alex! ALEX! where are you! Where am I!

R: She won't be able to help you this time. No one will can help you this time.

K: Who are you and what do you want. 

R: My name is Reign and I came to tell you that you are worthless. You killed him by putting him in  the pod. The pod exploded, killing him. 

K: Wait who is him?

R: Mon-el. 

K: WHAT NO AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

******

ALEX'S POV

The first thing I hear when i walked into Kara's loft is her screaming at the top of her lungs.  Immediately after this I rush to Kara's side to aid her.

A: Hey, Kara, its me.

K : Alex? Alex?! ALEX!! 

A: Yeah, Kara its me Alex.

A: What happened, why were you screaming?

Kara's smile immediately faded.

K:I... I killed him. I killed him! I KILLED HIM. I KNOW IT - I KILLED HIM! I KNOW I KILLED HIM! IF HE WERE ALIVE WE WOULD OF HEARD FROM HIM!

A: Whose him?

K:m....mm-Mon-el

A: Hey, look at me. You didn't kill him, you saved him!                                                                                        

K: I - I saved him?!                                                                                                                                                                  

A: Yes, you saved him you didn't kill him.

K: Really, but this person in my dream.... Reign. She told me that when i put him in that pod it exploded! I KILLED HIM!

A: No, when you put him into that pod, it did not explode. It safely launched into space. I don't know where he is or if we can get him back but he is alive.

K: Sooo...... I didn't kill him..... but I saved him?!

A: You, Kara, saved him.

K: Are you sure?

A: Yes, I'm 100% sure.

A: Is that the only thing that's bothering you?

K: Yesss.... actually ummm  can you promise me something?

A: Uhhh.... Can you tell me what it is first?

K: Yeah, sure. Promise me : Please don't ever leave me again.

A: Sure, yeah. I won't ever leave you again. Unless you tell me otherwise.

K: Thank you.

A: Always.

 *********

K: Where did you go this morning?

A: Ohhhh.... uhh DEO business. 

K: Oh.... okay.

A/N  

How's this story? Should I continue writing this story, or should I stop. If you choose to say that I should stop, that's totally okay. I have some ideas for some other stories too. Please be Honest!