Chapter 6 : The Course Of True Love Never Did Run Smooth (Manohars PoV).

Few hours before.

Seattle.
Midvale
Raizada house.

Manohar Raizada took a deep breath and look at the unopened boxes next to his table.

He took one packet, it's a book. Not heavy but he felt it heavy. It may be the medications which is making me drowsy.

He carefully opened the packet.

It's a book. As expected. A rare edition of Shakespeares collection.

He opened the book and read.

The course of true love never did run smooth.

Manohar closed the book. He look beyond the glass window. His two boys both grown up man, still boys in his eyes, talking to each other. One has the domiance in all his actions and the other a fan boy of the older version looking towards him with admiration listening to him carefully. Then there is my naughty grand daughter struggling to climb on her big pappas body like a monkey. The stubborn Arnav Singh Raizada is not resisting her. She is just back from mud pool it seems, and now the expensive branded suit of her big pappa is full of mud.

And here comes Payal screaming towards her child. Arnav stopped her and grabbed the little one. The four of them going through the corridor now. It seems perfectly happy. My happy family. Is it a perfect family. Is it going to be the same.

He recollected the short conversation he had with his nephew/son an hour back.

Mama I am shifting back to India for a short term.

Remember the educational venture, we talked few months ago. The project will be up and running in few months time.

'That is a good news Arnav bettuwa. I always want us to go back home and you are the one...' he stopped thinking for a moment, carefully studying Aarnavs moments.

His face was blank, no emotions...

'Bettuwa it's good, Amma is there, Anjali is there, Payals Parents (his voice was very careful this time)...'

Arnav suddenly seems disturbed and annoyed.

Manohar suddenly try to change the topic to a positive note.

'Well Doctor also advised me to avoid the winter here. So it's good. We can shift to Delhi.' Manohar smiled.

'Mama...' Arnav said. 'I have furnished the new bungalow we bought. Aaksh is shipping some furnitures from here. The interior designer is working with IKEA. They will mail you the photos. If you want any changes please do.'

I am so glad we all are going to be in a family home again. When Anjali and Amma coming. Did Aakash made the arrangements?

' I spoke to Di, but for the time being she is stuck with her work, in Tamil Nadu. Nanni... I haven't spoken to Nanni. Aakash does. She said she wants to stay in the Ashram. But I am sure once you are there she will come home. Anyways Mamma I have few calls to make. I will be with you in a while. '

He stood and open the door behind him. Then a moment later he said.

The new venture is in Tanjavore. So my base will be in Thanjavoor. You remember I told you about Ammas old friend I met in London. Couple of site including our headquarters is in her property we leased it for next few years. So I will...

Manohar couldn't hear what Arnav was telling after that. The word Tanjavore, mom's old friend, I going to stay there.. Those phrases running back and forth in his ears.

He couldn't hear the business aspect of things Arnav talking. He felt his BP dropping, his  heartbeat gofast. He closed his eyes.

Arnav stayed there and thought mama fell asleep may be because of medication. He closed the door slowly and carefully and left.