Chapter 33: So..pe?

Jeongguk stayed for several hours until Taehyung had fallen asleep in his arms. He briefly woke up his love to let him know he was leaving. He would have given him a good night kiss, but Taehyung had already fallen back asleep. The whole day must have made him too exhausted. 

On the ride home Jeongguk contemplated on whether or not to tell Yoongi about this. Yoongi had been supportive of Jeongguk from the beginning going as far as not to speak to Taehyung anymore. Knowing all of Tae's story now, surely Yoongi completely cutting off contact as well as himself hurt him pretty bad. 

When he arrived home he had already come to the conclusion that he would wait and let Taehyung tell Yoongi himself. This wasn't his story, his life, and he was sure Tae needed to do it himself to grow as a person. 

Entering his home he was met with dead silence. His father was away doing some business in China, he had absolutely no idea where his "mother" stayed these days, leaving him alone for a couple of weeks. Not having anything to study, Jeongguk took a bag of squid snacks from the cabinet and headed up to his room. 

The first thing he did after arriving to his safe haven was fall back first against his bed. 

"Taeyeon.. Hyun Tae.. " He mumbled to himself after going deep into thought. The thought of having one or more different people living inside your mind sounded terrifying. One day one of the others could commit a crime or ruin lives, he wondered if Taehyung had the fear of one of his.. alters.. committing a crime and messing his life up. 

In the midst of thought the loud ringing of Jeongguk's phone erupted and annoyingly ended the silence. 

"Who the hell is it this time.. " He grumbled and his annoyance only turned into anger once he saw the caller ID. 

"Yugyeom? " He answered with a bored tone. 

"... Ha rin.. Don't hang up! I only called using his phone because I knew you wouldn't answer me.. " She said desperately. She had called him everyday more than four times and he would always ignore her calls. 

This bitch.. 

"Of course I wouldn't answer you. Why would I want to talk to you? " He laughed. 

"I haven't seen you with Taehyung, I thought you might have gotten rid of that weird fag and you-"

"I told you.. Not to mess with my Taehyung, or say anything about him. " He clenched his phone tightly in his hand. 

"I can hear that you're tense.. let me help you.. " She tried to sound seductive, but it didn't work. If anything it repulsed Jeongguk more than anything. He couldn't imagine letting anyone but Tae touch him, the thought of anyone else's hands on him had him shivering in disgust. 

All Jeongguk could do was chuckle in response, 

"Jeongguk-" He hung up the phone before she had a chance to really say anything else. A few seconds later he got a notification sound for text and he rolled his eyes, then checked the message. 

Yugyeom #4: I'll take her if you won't.. 

Yugyeom was trying to get a rise out of him, he knew that. They couldn't stand the fact that he and Tae were close, they hated it so much, especially Yugyeom. Jeongguk had the thought he might be a closeted gay, but one could never truly know unless he came out. 

In all honesty, he didn't really need his basketball buddies for friends, he had a new group of friends.. And a perfect boyfriend. 

A perfect boyfriend.. 

Jeongguk let out a heavy sigh and ran his fingers through his hair tossing his soft black locks around. He was beginning to feel upset that Taehyung hid all this new information from him. Taehyung of course had his reasons for keeping that to himself, being some people might not understand and really call him crazy.