Chapter 52: Love

"Be careful, please.. I'm so worried about this Tae. You haven't been away from us for a long time, that school trip yes, but.. " Chaeyeon stared at her son, her deep brown eyes filled with worry. 

"I'll be fine. I'm okay now.. " Taehyung reassured her for the thousandth time this morning. He currently stood across from her with his suitcase in hand and dressed in the most comfortable clothes, one of Jeongguk's many black hoodies, that he may have stolen while Jeongguk wasn't in the room, and light blue jeans. 

"Did you pack your medicine this time? As soon as you leave, if I turn this house up and find some you left behind Taehyung.. "

"I packed it, it was the first thing I put in the bag this morning.. " He mumbled and looked away from his mother's burning gaze. She obviously wasn't over the time he forgot his medicine on the school trip. 

"Ta-" A loud knock sounded from the front door and she sighed in frustration. As soon as she was out of ear sight Beom Seok whispered the word crazy and rolled his eyes. Taehyung laughed, his dad always knew how to lighten the mood. 

"Should.. should we go in there before she makes Jeongguk leave without me?" Taehyung asked suddenly worried. 

"..That might be a good idea son. " Beom Seok nodded and the two hurried from the kitchen and into the living room to find his mother questioning Jeongguk on everything they planned to do, to see, the times they would be out, the bed times. any and everything she could think of. 

"Eomma.. " Taehyung stood beside Jeongguk and stared at her with knowing eyes and she sighed. 

"Okay, okay.. " Although she gave up her questioning you could see that she wanted to ask something else. Her arm would twitch every now and then and her lips would part like she was about to speak. 

"We need to leave soon.. our flight takes off in an hour and I want to buy Taehyung something to eat first. " Jeongguk pointed out the time and Chaeyeon grumbled in defeat, she wanted her baby to stay home, afraid of him being too far away. 

"Alright. I guess we will see you back in a week, Taehyung? " Beom Seok wrapped his arm around his sulking wife and nodded towards the two boys. 

"Bye, I love you both. " Taehyung shouted as he exited the house before his mother could break away from his dad and him onto him, refusing to let him leave at all. 

Now that they had gotten settled into to the car, it was time for Jeongguk to find out what The wanted to eat, 

"What do you want to eat, baby? We could have ramyeon before our flight if you want. " Taehyungg nodded in excitement. Ramyeon is always the best food. 

"Food, then off to Jeju island. "

After receiving their food that morning the two boarded a plane and not much later they landed in Jeju island starting their little vacation together. 

"I love it out here.. the breeze is nice.. the air is nice.. " Taehyung smiled as they exited the airport, the beautiful sky blue as can be above them. 

Jeongguk nodded in agreement and gently squeezed his hand, a sense of relief washing over both of them as they no longer had to worry about the reality of the recent problems. 

"Would you like to head to the hotel first or look around, maybe go to the beach? " Jeongguk asked as they received their belongings and exited the station. 

"Hotel.. " Taehyung said slowly then nodded. 

The walk was a little hard with all of their belongings, but they managed to arrive at Shilla Jeju where they would be staying the next couple of days. The room was very nicely laid out. A huge bed centered the room with crisp, clean, newly put bedding. The pillows fluffed up and laid just at the right angle. On the left side of the room a couch and single person chair sat next to the huge double windows exposing the beautiful view of the blue sky and trees scattered around the ground. Just across the bed was s tv for all of their watching needs. It was absolutely beautiful.