Chapter 48: Caught

"Dissociative identity disorder.. " Yoongi spoke slowly, the words foreign to him. 

"Ahh, I think we studied that in psychology. " Namjoon nodded as he already understood a little about the disorder. 

"That time in the lunchroom.." Yoongi's once blank faced turned into a deep frown and he looked at Taehyung appoligeticaly, "I called you stupid, I'm sorry.. " Hoseok draped an arm across his shoulders and rubbed them gently to comfort him. 

"It's o-okay, not like it's easy to tell.. " Taehyung shook his head letting Yoongi know it was okay. 

Earlier that morning Taehyung decided it was time to let Yoongi and Namjoon know about his mental illness. They all have become close with one another and keeping secrets from them felt too wrong. 

The seven occupied Taehyung's room: Jeongguk, Taehyung and Jimin sat in the bed, Namjoon sat with Jin on his lap in the bean bag chair, and Hoseok and Yoongi sat comfortably next to each other on the floor. 

Namjoon asked several questions, some made Taehyung feel uncomfortable. Talking about his health and how unnormal he was from everyone made him feel down, wishing he could live normal lives like the other 6 around him. 

"Yah, enough of questions and talking. Why don't we play just dance? " Jin suggested with a wide grin, "who wants to face the world wide handsome champion? " 

"Yoongi.. Let's do it. " Jimin suggested earning a loud groan from the older. 

"I'm too lazy to stand up. Do it without me. " 

"Ani, waee. " Jimin pouted. He wouldn't take no for an answer. He stood up from the bed and went to Yoongi, taking his hand and pulling him up from the floor with no resistance. 

"There, now you're not standing. Let's play. "

"Fine." Yoongi muttered, not happy at all. 

Several dances later and the four watching continued to sit and watch in shock. They found out Yoongi could dance really well. His once bland, boring demeanor was now happy and lively. 

"Hoseokie, your man got the moves. " Taehyung nudged him in the elbow causing him to blush. 

Jeongguk overhead Taehyung and decided to tease him as well, 

"I got the moves too baby, I can show you." Taehyung's eyes widened. He couldn't believe Jeongguk seductively whispered with their friends around them. Even so, a blush crept up his neck to his cheeks. 

"What have you done to poor little innocent Tae? " Hoseok glared at Jeongguk and he held his hands up in defense. 

"Nothing..as you can see, he is still innocent. "

"Good." Hoseok eyes him one more time and turns his attention back to the competition. 

Jeongguk rolled his eyes and chuckled. He glanced down at his boyfriend who watched his three friends dance off and smiled. 

A shout of anger pulled his attention away from Taehyung and he noticed Jin laying on the floor breathing heavily, muttering something to himself. 

"What.. did I miss? " He asked himself as his eyes darted to the other players. Jimin looked mad as well while Yoongi stared at the screen going on about how he won the last game. 

"Wow hyung.. I thought you were world wide champion? " Taehyung laughed, "reminds me of the first time me and gukkie h-hung out..I beat him and he was so mad. " 

Jin instantly shot up with shocked eyes and stared at Jeongguk, no longer caring about how he lost, making the younger uncomfortable, 

"You.. Jeongguk, were beaten by Taehyung?" He gasped dramatically.