(Sweet like strawberries)Ichigo x Reader *slight lemon*

Starting off with the Strawberry

~~

3rd person POV

"ICHIGOOO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" The (h/l) (h/c) girl yelled. "(Y-Y/N) look I'm sorry I didn't know you were about to kill that hollow." Ichigo said in fear for his life.

"Don't give me your shit Strawberry. You saw me there ready to kill it!" (Y/N) yelled at her substitute soul reaper boyfriend. "I'm sorry. What can I do to make up for it?" Ichigo asked desperately wanting his girlfriends forgiveness.

(Y/N) puffed her cheeks out and turned her head away from the orange haired male. She then flash stepped away and opened a senkaimon to the soul society.

Readers POV

I decided to go back to the soul society and make Ichigo mad for a while. I headed over to my squads barracks to see what my brother was doing. When I arrived I knocked on the doors to the captain's office. I heard a faint yet strong 'come in' from the other side of the door.

I walked in and saw Byakuya and Renji doing their paperwork at their desks. "Hi Byakuya, oniisan do you need any help?" I asked the two. Byakuya dosen't have any problem with me calling him by his first name since I have been his 3rd seat before oneesan became a soul reaper.

(Y/N) your back already? I thought you were visiting Ichigo." Niisan said confused. "He killed a hollow I was about to kill. So now I'm ignoring him to make him mad." I told them.

Byakuya sighed and said, "After all these years you still haven't changed." He looked up at me and smiled a little. I then glomped him tightly. "Byakuya you should smile more it's cute." I complimented him. He hugged back and replied with a 'sure'.

Just then Ichigo busted through the door angry. "The hell do you think your doing with my girlfriend!" Ichigo yelled mad.

"I was just hugging her." Byakuya replied stoically. He dragged me off of Byakuya and flash stepped to sokyoku hill. "Why the hell would you let him touch you like that?!" He yelled at me obviously pissed off. "Geez calm down I was the one who hugged him." I got out of his grip and laid down. "And why did you hug him?" He asked a little less mad. "Cause he smiled and it was cute. The I told him he should smile more." I huffed out.

"Aww you don't think I'm cute?" Ichigo pouted. I laughed and told him 'no' as a joke. I sat up and gave him a light peck on the cheek. Then he pinned my wrists down above my head and started to kiss me roughly but passionately.

He licked my bottom lip asking for intrance, which I denied. He grabbed my butt and squeezed hard which caused me to moan in the kiss. He shoved his tongue into my mouth. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance. He won and started to roam around his new territory claiming it his. "Ichi~go" I moaned his name and I felt him smirk. He took off the top part of my shihakusho and revealed my (f/c) bra.

"Are you still mad?" He asked seductively. I shook my head no. He sat me up a bit and tried to unclasp my bra but struggled to do so, so he just ripped it off. I whined a little because that was my favorite bra.

He took no time and started to kiss and suck on my neck while fondling my breast. He found my sweet spot and that made me moan and arch my back in pleasure. I felt him smirk against me and bit down on that spot hard enough to draw blood. I whimpered and he licked on the skin then kissed it. He moved from my neck and to my right boob and sucked on the nipple.

He fondled with my left one while biting my right nipple and flicking his tongue on it. He made sure that the left one got the same attention.

He then kissed me again and shoved his tongue in my mouth one last time. Ichigo then broke the kiss and whispered, "Your sweet like strawberries."

~~

First chappie done

Tell me how it was

And give me requests