(Hide and Seek)Young! Byakuya x Young! Reader

You are Yoruichi Shihouin's adopted younger sister

~~

Byakuya Kuchiki was in the Kuchiki's garden swinging his wooden sword but heard the voice of his grandfather. "Well that's quite impressive Byakuya, I see your working very hard." Ginrei Kuchiki said.

Byakuya stopped swinging and turned around then wiped sweat away from his face and smiled. He started talking and ran up to him. "Grandfather what an unsuspected surprise did you decide to rest here today rather than at the barracks?" "Hmm." Was the reply he got. "I'm so glad you did, it's been a long time since I've been able to talk to you. I very much enjoy our conversations." Byakuya told the elder.

"Hmm so what do you say Byakuya how about taking a break from practice for a while. I brought some people here to see you?" Asked the elder. "Me?" Byakuya asked then someone's chest found it's way on his face. Byakuya then go an irritated vibe coming from him as he realizes who it was. "Its you cat monster!" Byakuya yells swinging his wooden sword at the person.

"Hahahahaha. Cat monster that's what I get for coming over to visit and I went out of my way to make a special trip. I even bought you girlfriend this time." The person has a huge cat like grin.

"Oh please when did I ever say that I wanted you to visit me. As the next head of the Kuchiki clan I don't wish to be involved in your games, there not fun. A-and d-d-did you say m-my gi-girlfiend?" Byakuya blushed like a tomato.

"Aww Byakuya-bo dosen't love you (Name)." Yoruichi said as a girl with long (h/c) (h/l) hair [sorry if yours is short] and bright (e/c) eyes snuck up on Byakuya and took his red hair ribbon that was holding his hair up and then tied hers up.

Byakuya swung his wooden sword back at the girl known as (Name). She dodged it and went behind him again but this time hugging his waist and nuzzled her face in

Your pov

After Byakuya tried to hit me I went behind him hugging his waist I the nuzzled my face in his neck since he was taller than me. He smelled good like cherry blossoms. I blushed and hid my face deeper in his neck.

"Byakuya-bo, (Name) let's play hide and seek. I'll be the seeker while you two can be the hiders." Oneesan said. "No I don't like to be invo-" I cut him off as I pulled him away. "Byakuya we have to hurry."

We were squeezed in a super small closet with our bodies pressed against each other and we were both beat red. 'I might die right now our faces are to close.' I thought and heard laughter down the hall.

"What If she finds us she might get the wrong idea and then, then I can never be able to show my face at school." I say embarrassed partly because of how close we were to kissing and partly because of what would happen if Yoruichi had saw you two together like this.

"But Byakuya we ate to close we could-" he cut me off and smirked. "What we could kiss. I wouldn't mind that." I blushed darker and his smirk grew wider. He leaned in slowly and our lips met in a soft loving kiss. I melted in the kiss and kissed back. I felt him smirk against my lips and he pulled back.

"I guess that means you like me to?" He asked triumphantly. I shyly nodded my head and he smirked again. I was feeling a bit confident  and this time I kissed him. The kiss took him by surprise but he still kissed back. He slid his tongue inside my mouth as we fought for dominance. He roughly pushed me against the wall with a loud bang. He was exploring his new territory leaving nowhere untouched.

*Click* a loud laugh erupted from the door. We broke tha kiss, a string of saliva connecting us. We started in horror.  "Hahaha looks like I caught you two." Oneesan said waving a picture of us kissing around. "On and I'm sharing this with the entire seireitei." She said as she flash stepped away.

"Get back here oneesan/cat monster!" Me and Byakuya yelled at the same time and went after her.

~~
I was fangirling as I wrote this
Byakuya is my favorite character and in my opinion the best of all time

Next up is-
Grimmjow x Shinigami! Reader
Toshiro x Tall! Reader
Renji x Reader
Shunsui x Reader

You can request and please vote