(Your repulsive) Yumichika x reader

Sorry if the last chappie sucked I didn't have any ideas on what to put for it

~~

Your POV

"Your repulsive." Those two words felt like a knife going right through your heart. Why had he been so rude to you? Why would he call you such things such as revolting, a disgrace, and worst of all repulsive?

What did you ever do to him to make him hate you? Why was he so rude to you even though you and his best friend were really good friends and drinking partners? Why did he hate you? What made you different from everyone and everything else that he saw? Why did he call you those names when everyone else was beautiful or exceptional? You ask yourself these questions.

The answer was simple, he only saw things that had beauty. And he saw none in you. The last question you ask yourself is why did he have to be the one you fell in love with? Yumichika the 5th seat in Squad 11 your squad. You are the 4th seat in the same squad. He would always tell you that the number 4 written in kanji was ugly, just like you.

Every time you would see each other wether it be alone or in a group he would say that your (h/l) (h/c) was messy and an ugly color and that you needed to dye it, or that your (s/c) is to sickly.

Any words he spoke to you were always insults. He never had anything nice to say to you. "I hate you Yumichika Ayasegawa! You are a stuck up narcissist who judges things by beauty. Have you ever thought about the feeling you've hurt by telling people their ugly? What would you do if someone told you, you were ugly? Why don't you think about how other people feel for once." You yelled out in anger and sadness with hot tears streaming down your face. Yumichika and Ikkaku had a shocked look on their faces. You were one to usually hide your feelings.

You turned around and flash stepped to the 6th division to see your best friend, Byakuya Kuchiki. You and Hisana were really good friends and so when they got married you visited a lot. You still visit to pay your respects.

Yumichika's POV

I was shocked to see her crying. Did I really go that far and hurt her that much? 'Damnit!' I thought. Why couldn't I just tell her how I really feel?

"Don't you think that you took it to far? You need to go find her and tell her how you really feel." Ikkaku said from next to me. "I know but I can't. I don't know why but every time I try to tell her the only things that come out of my mouth are insults." I told him. I flash stepped to where I could feel her spiritual pressure.

Your POV

I was in Byakuya's Captain's room sitting on his couch with my head leaning on his shoulder and your arms wrapped around him. He was also hugging you.

You already told him the story about what Yumichika said to you. He told you that if he saw him that he would kill him. But you told him that he didn't need to and it was okay.

There was a knock on the door and Byakuya said that they could come in. The door opened and revealed a sad looking Yumichika. 'Why would he be sad for?' You thought. Byakuya quickly unsheathed his Zanpakuto and held it up.

"Leave." Was all he said. "Can I talk to her please?" Yumichika pleaded with his head down. "So you can hurt her even worse?" Byakuya said bringing the blade closer to him.

I put my arm on his and bring it down. "It's ok Byakuya," I told him then looked at my crush, "I'll talk to you." I got up and looked back at Byakuya. He nodded his head. We left and headed to the barracks.

We sat in a awkard silence. "So...um......" Yumichika spoke uncomfortably. "I-I'm..." he started. "Ugh this is so frustrating!" He yelled.

"I'msorryforthethingsIsaidandIdidntmeanthemallthosetumesItoldyousomethingrudewhenintruthItriedtotellyouhowIteallyfeltbutIcouldntIdontthinkyouruglyorrepulsiveoranyofthosethingsIsaidwhatIreallywantedtosayisthatyouarethemostbeautifulpersonIhaveeverseenandIlovethewayyoureyesandskinglowinthesunandthatIloveyou." Yumichika said to fast I couldn't figure out what he said.

"What? I didn't understand could you go slower?" I asked. He took a deep breath then started slower. "I'm sorry for the things I said and I didn't mean them all those times I told you something rude when in truth I tried to tell you how I really felt but I couldn't don't think your ugly or repulsive or any of those things I said what I really wanted to say is that you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and I love the way your eyes and skin glow in the sun and that I love you."

I sat there shocked at what he said. I wanted to say something but no words came out. "I understand if you don't feel the same way after all those things I said. I'll just leave you alone." He said sad then got up ready to leave.

I grabbed the back of his hakama. "Wait!" I yelled a little to loud. "I like, no love you to. But I never told you because I thought you hated me." I hugged him and he hugged me back. He then broke the hug and pulled me in to a sweet chaste kiss.

~~

This one was a little long.
I think that this one was the best one.

The next ones are

Aizen x Oc
Young! Byakuya x Young! Reader
Grimmjow x Shinigami! Reader
Toshiro x Tall! Reader
Renji x Reader

Please vote