(pleasure) Hichigo x Reader(au)

Before we start this is not a lemon it has no sexual content
In this Hichigo and Ichigo are twin brothers
~~

Ichigo's pov

I walked in to our house looking around for Hichigo when I saw Karin watching tv.

"Hey, where's Hichigo at?" I asked her

"He's in his room, but I wouldn't bother him. He has a girl over." Karin told me.

'Huh since when does have any friends that are girls?' I thought with a dumb look on my face. I was about to head upstairs when I heard a female voice.

"A-ah Hichigo it feels so good~!" She had moaned out. 'W-wha are t-t-they- why are they doing 'it' whit people still in the house
?' I thought with a giant blush on my face looking like a real strawberry.

"I told you that it would feel good, (name)." Hichigo said. 'Wait h-he's with .....................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(NAME)!'

Nobody's pov

Ichigo was frozen in shock trying to process the name that had been said he didn't notice the pair walking down the stairs until they tried to get him out of his trance.

"Hey Ichigo are you still alive?" (Name) was waving her hand in front of his face. He was broken out of his trance jumping back in shock, red in the face.

They were both completely clothed looking like nothing happened. "Wh-what were you t-two doing up there?" Ichigo stuttered out. "He was giving me a massage." She said pointing to the paler twin.

Extended ending

"You thought we were doing something dirty didn't you?" (Name) and Hichigo asked the orange head smugly.

~
That took forever to write
Sorry for not updating in so long