(pervert)Urahara x Reader

This was a request from Mapep_

(Full name) is an ex soul reaper that was banished from the soul society 100 years ago, after she was accused of turning some other Captains and some lieutenants into hollows. She went to the world of the living with Kisuke Urahara, Tessai Tsukabishi and Yoruichi Shihoin to a town called Karakura town.

Currently~ (Name) is in the shop area of Urahara shop unpacking the items that were brought in earlier today. She was unpacking chip, separating the different flavors. After she was done with the chips she went to the snack items.

(Name) went to the back of the shop putting the items used for soul reapers in the area that they were supposed to be in. Since everyone else was out right now she had to do all the work. She started to sweep the floors in all the rooms.

There was a box of candy that she forgot to unpack.

Readers pov

"The others should be back by now." I said to myself. I dropped one of the cherry suckers that Kisuke always eats. I bent down to pick it up unaware of the person behind me. When I grabbed it a familiar voice said "that's a nice ass you have there (Nickname)." He gave it a smack. I let out a 'eep' noise and accidentally kicked him in the face out of reflex.

You stood up and turned to him. He was rubbing his nose in pain and groaning "Pervert." You puffed your cheeks out that were tainted with a light red. "Ah (Name)-Chan that wasn't very nice. I think you broke my nose." Kisuke said with that stupid handsome perverted smile of his.

"And it isn't nice to go around slapping people's butts." I retorted. "But it was sticking out just waiting for me to hit it." He used his fan to cover up the bottom part of his face that I wanted to punch so badly.

"Yeah yeah you pervert." You waved your hand in a shooing way. "But I'm your pervert." He said before leaving.

~

End

Next is

Shunsui x Reader
Ichigo x Mod soul! Reader
Hichigo x Reader (AU)