(Mine and mine only) Aizen x Oc

Oc's name is Hikari Tachibana
Hair is short and light blonde
Eyes are grayish-blue

~~

I was making my way through the halls of Las Noches heading to the throne room where Aizen holds the meetings. On the way there I saw Grimmjow walking with his hands in his pockets an his back slouched down like always.

"Hey Kitty lets walk together." I called out to him. "Why the hell do you keep calling me that fucking dumbass nickname Hikari?" He asked obviously irritated.

"Because I like it." Was all I said before I hopped on his back and made him more mad. "Get the fuck off me! You're to heavy!" He yelled and I hit him on his head. "You don't tell a woman their heavy you baka." I hit him again.

"Aww but you still love me don't you?" Grimmjow joked as he walked in the meeting room. "Of course I do why wouldn't I?" I joked with him.

We felt a high spiritual pressure raising and I already knew who it belonged to. Aizen, the person who I betrayed the soul society with. I hopped off Grimmjow's back and headed to my spot next to Aizen.

~Timeskip brought to you by an Arrancar encyclopedia~

The meeting was now over and everyone was leaving. "Grimmjow, Hikari could you please stay. I would like to talk with you." It was more of a demand than a question. "What do you want?" Grimmjow asked angrily since he doesn't like Aizen.

"Grimmjow you shouldn't touch what doesn't belong to you. It can make me, the owner of what you touched very mad." Aizen said with his silky voice and his smirk still on his face. "Yea and what the hell did I touch that is yours?" Grimmjow asked still irritated.

Aizen pulled me into his lap from his chair and kissed me roughly. I blushed 10 different shades of red and Aizen pulled back. "You touched my queen and that made me angry because she is mine and mine only."

~~
This one was super short I'll try to make the next one longer

Next up is-
Young! Byakuya x Young! Reader
Grimmjow x Shinigami! Reader
Toshiro x Tall! Reader
Renji x Reader
Shunsui x Reader