Michaeng 3

This chapter is stupid and confusing...

GUYS, I EDITED THIS And FORGOT THAT SOMI IS in THE CHAPTER 10 OMFG I'M STUPID!!!!!

Teheee~💚
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's Pov:

"Who the hell are you?" I rudely asked the girl sitting on the sofa.

The girl shrugged "Yuqi, Song Yuqi"

"Well, Yuqi can I know why are you here?" I asked her

"Just wanna see My Cub"The last two sentences made me annoyed, and I rolled my eyes at her.

I glared at her "My? who are you to claim her as yours?"

"Her Ex" I tensed up at her answer,chaeng didn't say anything about her having an Ex.

"Yah! Yuqi why are you here!?" We both looked at the door and saw Chaeng standing there looking so nervous why is she nervous?

"Finally you're here!" Then Dahyun came in too

"You didn't tell us you used to have a gf.." I said, glaring at Chaeng and then Yuqi.

"Oh boy" Dahyun

Chaeyoung's Pov:

Ehh?Why is Tzuyu glaring at me? and having a gf?

"Eh?Gf?when?where?" I asked them, Tzuyu and Dahyun look at me confused, while Yuqi is smiling.

Ugh, what did she say!

"Yuqi!" She began to laugh

"What? I just say Ex then this tall girl glare at me" She explains, shrugging.

"I have a name! It's Tzuyu!" Tzuyu snarled at Yuqi

"Tzuyu stop" Luckily Tzuyu calmed down a little bit, I glance at Dahyun and see her eating my strawberries.

(PД'q。)That tofu eats my lovely strawberries.

"Guys This is Song Yuqi, My Ex-Bestfriend-" I stopped talking and look at Dahyun "Dahyun please put down my strawberries before I throw you out of my apartment" I continued.

"Ex-Bestfriend!Then why the f-"

Suddenly a mini Bible was flying toward Tzuyu's head.

"Don't curse my child!" Dahyun screamed while running beside Tzuyu, bending down to pick up her Mini Bible and then walk out.

"O-ouch" Tzuyu groaned while holding her head, I go beside her.

"Tzu are you ok?" She slightly nods

"Ehem" We both look at Yuqi who's standing while looking at us.

"Naol"

"I mean, you two—as you know," She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

I and Tzuyu blush and step away from each other.

"What No!"
"I wish"

I didn't hear Tzuyu but Yuqi look at Tzuyu