Michaeng 11

Before reading, advance sorry for this😫

Bcs it's ugly
Mina's POV:

"Hi, I'm Myoui Sharon Mina, Chaeyoung's Fiance.So get away from her, she's fucking Mine"

I smirk at her

"W-wait what?"Chaeyoung ask while looking back n forth between me and this girl

"Mina?oh I'm glad you made it honey"I look at Auntie Soyeon who's walking towards us
(A/n:idk what's their names, only her brother hehe sorry)

"Auntie nice to see you again"I hug her,as we pull away I hug Uncle Hyunwoo

"Still calling us Auntie/Uncle,I told you call us Mom and Dad" Auntie Soyeon said winking at me.

"You're tall!unlike the cub here,still smol"

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt,But HI MINA-NOONA!"jeonghoon yelled and hug me

I miss this family..

"Jeonghoon looking so handsome!Any boyfriend?"He blush and nod

"Yeah he will be here any minute,I just called him"I pat his arm,before smiling at Chaeyoung who's looking at us full of confusion.

"What is happening?"She ask

"Honey,we will explain later, c'mon Mina let's talk"Auntie Soyeon said and sign me to follow with Uncle Hyunwoo besides her.

Before I follow them,I look behind me.

And glared at Somi who's frowning.

"Keep your hands on yourself"I said to her coldly, before following my soon to be mother and father in law with a smirk in my lips.

Chaeyoung's POV:

I look at her dumbfounded.

I heard Somi scoff "She won't scares me" She said and hug me

Oh you're dead Somi...

"Somi come here for a minute"Auntie Chaeyoung call Somi,she pout and nod.

Finally she's gone,I think I need to sit.

"Here,you look like you're gonna faint"Jeonghoon said giving me a chair, before his chair and sit besides me.

"Please explain what is going on.."I said

He shrug "like I said,mom and dad will do the talking and not me, besides aren't you happy she's here!"

This gay....I swear to GodJihyo!

"She's my boss, jeonghoon"I said,looking around.Seeing Somi and Auntie Chaeyoung talking seriously.

"Eh so? she's not just your boss!-"he keep talking but I didn't listen and look carefully at Somi who's frowning,what are they talking about?

"- and then the contract, there's something in that contract.I bet you didn't read it" huh? I snap out and tear my eyes off of Somi back to jeonghoon who's eating a strawberry.

"Huh?what contract??"I still didn't tell them about the contract!

He chuckled "you're stupid Noona" he said before standing up.

"Sungho is here,I need to go.Goodluck later Noona" and he left me

I sigh and lean back in the chair, closing my eyes.