Michaeng 7

Friday

Chaeyoung's POV:

I'm glaring at Tzuyu right now, because of her stupid prank! She thinks it's so funny to put a paper on my back that said 'Kiss Me'

Of course, students kissed me! in the cheeks, I have to avoid someone who's targeting my lips, no one can kiss these lips!

Tzuyu chuckled "You should thank me, Chae. You got a free kiss!" She laughs again.

Dahyun looked at me teasingly "you mean kisses"

I rolled my eyes at them, ugh I appreciate their kiss, but seriously I only want Min-

"Alright, class dismiss!"My thoughts got cut off by Ms.Kwon, it's already dismissal. That means WORK TIME!

"Pst! Dahyun she looks excited cause she will see Ms.Myoui" I heard Tzuyu whisper' to Dahyun.

"I'm not excited!" I denied it, glaring at both of them.

"Yeahhh righttt"Dahyun

"Alright then, come with me!"I said taking their hand and leading them towards the gate.

"Are we gonna just walk?"Dahyun ask

"No, Fried tofu" I said sarcastically

She yank her hand off my grip and pouted "Stop calling me Fried tofu, I won't get any tanning anymore"

"Midgets calm down, we don't want people to think that two smurfs are fighting because of nothing" Tzuyu said while looking down at us.

"Whatever and yes we will walk tofu" I mumbled and start walking

"Hey wait!"The two followed me

30 minutes later

"We are here, Tadaa!" I said with jass hand

"Finally! is there a cafeteria? I'm thirsty!"Dahyun said while panting.

I nod and take them inside.

Err I don't know where is the cafeteria, then I saw a blonde-haired girl eating, I walk towards her while the two is tailing behind me.

I tap the girl's shoulder, at first she seemed shocked but quickly smile at us.

"Hello! what can I do for you?"She asks, she's beautiful and nice!

"Uhm sorry for bothering you, but can you tell us where is the cafeteria?" I politely asked her

She smiles and points behind her "just walk straight then go to the left, you will see a double door and that's the cafeteria!"She said

I thank her "I'm Son Chaeyoung, you can call me Chae or Chaeyoung" She smiles and shake my hand, and when we let go I look at my friends and signal them to say something.

Tzuyu is the first one to speak "Chou Tzuyu" jeez this girl doesn't waste any saliva!

Dahyun smiled widely, hmm something's fishy here.

"Kim Dahyun! but please call me dubu-"Tzuyu cut her off

"You can call her 'Fried Tofu' too"Dahyun pouted and slap Tzuyu's forearm

"You guys are so cuteee, especially you Dubu."Dahyun blush and cover her face, I smiled at her. She's in love and I can tell it.