Michaeng 12

Omygod shame on me for not updating,my fault wish u guys are not upset.I mean u understand me if u have online class._. the science and math is killing me.. mostly science...

HELLO EARLY PEOPLEZZZ PLEASE COMMENT HERE🥺🥺

Puyat gang, 1:27 am na dito HAHAHAHA I finished this rn

Chaeyoung's POV:

The two laugh nervously

"Yeahh we don't talk about that anymore"Dahyun said while scratching her head.

"And besides it's all Tzuyu's idea!"This tofu straight up lie ._.

"Me! excuse me midgets,but I certainly remember a gluta throw my slippers!"Tzuyu said

I nod " and you give Minari the mouse... Speaking of Minari where is she?"I ask looking for Mina.

"She got a call remember, maybe it's important!OR OR Her Fiance!!!"Dahyun said while doing the (👉🏻)
(idk what is called)

Fiance???who??

"I don't remember someone proposing to her, it's not even on the news!"Tzuyu yelled at Dahyun smacking her head, Dahyun pouted then rub her head while mumbling

"I'm just trying to make Chae jealous.."Dahyun muttered

"I heard that!!"I said,ready to get up.But Tzuyu stop me by gently pushing me back to lay down on the bed.

"Rest,then we can gang up on Dahyun"Tzuyu smirk at me then wink...eh?

She wink again,Oh OHHHhhhhhHh!!

I still don't get it ._.

I guess she saw my confused face,"Y'know what! nevermind,Just rest then you can visit your wifey"

"But I thought Mina is the husband?"Dahyun suddenly ask

"DAHYUN!"

"I'M SORRY PLEASE SPARE ME!"

Mina's POV:

I don't know why she need to comeback,after all she chose her 'another' family than us!

But after I got the call from dad,I immediately left the Son's house and straight up to our house.

Without hesitation I slammed Dad's office door.

"HOLY SHI- Oh hi dear, please sit"Still a jumpy guy tch

"Where is your sisters?"oh i totally forgot about them..

I shrug "I forgot to call them,I immediately came here" He sigh and open his phone,a minute later he's done.

I sit on the chair in front of his table,is this really my dad?

Literally he's still on his PJs

I rub my temple,"Dad quick question,did you go to work?"

He cleared his throat "Psh No!"

I groan,"And why is that!?"

He put his feet on top of the table,"Because I'm the owner of my OWN company.I can do whatever I want so I'm lazy today..and you have your own Company.So mind your own business"

If he isn't my father,I will literally kick his ass!

"Anyways about Chaeyoung"i grinned when I mention her name