Michaeng 6

No one's Pov:

"Mr.Park please ready my pInk LaMbOrgHiNi" Mina called her driver.

"And by the way, I'm the one who will drive, and No bodyguards"

"But Ms.Myoui, people might recognize you-"

"Shush, I'm the boss here not you, "Mina said and ended the call, she faced Chaeyoung who was busy on her phone.

"Chae" Mina called the small girl, Chaeyoung look at her with a cute yet confused face.

"Minari?"She cutely asks, Mina almost die there. But she needs to act professionally.

"Ehem, so as I promise we will buy you strawberries. What do you want? I can buy you a whole farm of strawberries "Mina seriously said while taking her phone out again and ready to call someone, but Chaeyoung stopped her.

"No Minari, I just want a pack that's all.No need for a farm"Chaeyoung chuckled

"As you wish"Mina stands up and opens the door for Chaeyoung, "Let's go then, so you can go home early"Chae nod and walk towards the door, thanking Mina. Mina smiled at her and shut the door.

Mina's POV:

"Ms.Myoui this is your key, be careful," Mr.Park said and bowed, I nod at him before hopping in the car, then I signal Chae to hop in too. Which she obeyed. I started the car and drive off.

"So where do you want to buy it?" I ask my chaengie

"We can buy at Yeri's family farm" Chae excitedly said

"Sure, anything you want"

Minutes later~

We arrive at her friend's farm, hmm looks nice. She should have accepted my offer about buying her a farm.

"Hello, Ms.Bae!!!"Chae yells and runs towards Irene and hugs her, I'm shocked about that, I didn't know Chaeyoung know Irene.

"Ms.Myoui!why are you here? It's been a while"Irene asked me

"She wants to buy some strawberries," I said and gestured to Chaeyoung who was looking around the farm.

"You?here?for her? Isn't that suspicious that the most successful CEO is here with a cub"Irene teased me, but I don't give a föck and looked at her emotionless.

"Aish you're no fun, Mina," She said giving up

"Where's Seulgi?"

"I don't know, maybe in the forest finding a bear, "She said like it's normal to her.

"Hmm still doesn't change, I see." I nod

"So, the usual?"If you didn't know, my family knew her family, and when I was a kid, I always go to their farm to buy some strawberries for someone.
(a/n: isn't that too obvious lmao)

"Yeah, make sure it's fresh and faster"I sternly command her, she nodded and left.

"Waaa~ Thanks for this Minari!"Chae beamed

"Welcome, besides I'm just doing my job as your boss, "I said before she can ask. Irene came with plastic full of strawberries.

"Here" Irene handed the plastic over to Chae

"Chae please go to the car, wait for me inside," I say, Chae nod and goes to the car.

"Irene you know the thing, I will send the cash on your credit card," I said