Chapter 5- pranked!

"So. Dang. Bored!" B/f/n (best friend's name) said, puncturing every word with a tap of her foot.

"Every class is like this b/f you know this." I replied and she rolled her eyes. I preceded to copy down the notes the teacher was making as fast as possible. 

"At least today's Friday and Monday is our graduation" B/f grouched and I nodded. Monday was the day we would either graduate from high school... Or we wouldn't. 

Suddenly my phone went off and everyone stared at me. 

"I'll have that miss Y/l/n." (Your last name) The teacher said and strode up to me. 

I handed her the phone and she read the text out loud. "Hey y/n we are filming  a video in an abandoned hospital tomorrow, I know Mondays your graduation but maybe you can fit it in? Hope to see you there -Nick Ireland." The teacher read and my face flushed.

Just because Nick was a year older then me and had already graduated he would send me texts in the middle of class. The whole class went silent before all yelling that they wanted to be in the Ireland boys new video and that I was a spoilt brat. 

"CHILDREN!" Miss Weatherby yelled and we all went quiet. 

"Umm... sorry guys.." I didn't know what else to say so I sat down.

Once the class was settled B/f asked me the big question. "Soo... are you going?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Yes I am, it's going to be cool. And you know I've always wanted to go into an abandoned place." 

She sighed and nodded. "I'm still your best friend right? I'm not being replaced?" Although she had just turned 17 she still acted 10. 

"No, no B/f. No one will ever replace you." I replied and listened to what Miss Weatherby was saying. I was only half listening though. Part of me was far away dreaming of Nicholas Ireland.

---------------------TIME SKIP----------------------
Ricky's car pulled up in my driveway and I grabbed my bag. Overnight in an abandoned hospital... Not the most romantic location but certainly interesting. 

My doorbell rang and I realised I really had to break that thing. It was so annoying. I put on a pleasant smile and opened the door to greet Ricky. "Ayy! Yeye, you ready?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Nice merch" I said.

Ricky put on a mischevious smirk before replying, louder than usual, "hottest in the game! Isn't it bussington?"

I immediately ducked into the fetal position. I'd watched their videos and I knew that Nick was about to pop out of somewhere and get me. But, there was a moment of no movement and just silence. 

"You good man's?" Rick asked and I flushed. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I just thought it was a prank." I stood up and dusted myself off. 

Suddenly there was a yell and Nick jumped out of my bushes and sprayed me with water. I cried out before bursting out laughing. 

Nick came up to me and high-fived me, "good to see you Y/n" he said and I smiled like an idiot at him. 

"That was good. You got me there." I laughed and he grinned.

We got in the car and once again Nick chilled in the back seat with me. "Your graduation still Monday?" Nick asked and looked at me in a way that gave me butterflies. 

"Yeah... I really hope I make it. It will be so embarrassing if I'm the only person who doesn't graduate." 

He frowned, "you'll make it Y/n. Just be confident." I nodded and looked down.

"Do Ricky and I get an invite as two of your friends?" He was joking of course but it seemed like a good idea. 

"Sure" I said simply and Nick looked startled. 

"Really?" I smiled at him and he looked really happy. 

"That sounds cool Y/n, thanks for the invites! It would be cool to see you graduate." Ricky said from the front and looked back at me. 

"Woah eyes on the road mister!" I said quickly and he laughed. 

"Savage not average right bus?" He speeds up before suddenly hitting the break. I closed my eyes in fear I was going to die and Nick put his hand on my arm. 

"Come on bro, don't kill us all." Nick said in a strange voice.

Ricky must have heard his tone because he stopped messing around. I opened one eye, then the other, before finally relaxing. 

Nick smiled at me and took his hand off my arm. Rick started saying weird stuff and I zoned out. I wanted to put in my earphones and play some music but I feared that would be rude. 

"Do you reckon we should take y/n around to our house after this?" Ricky asked Nick quietly, "I'm sure IBM and IBD would love her." Nick nodded and the conversation was over.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: I know it's not very clear but this chapter tales place a few  weeks after the overnight. Now Rick, Nick and y/n are pretty good friends. What will happen next?