Chapter 10- Nick's POV

It took everything I had not to immediately go find y/n because Ricky and I were certain she was in there. But we both knew the police will be there for a hour maybe two so we had to wait. 

I went back up to my bedroom and pulled out my phone. I sent Rohan, Sam and Colby a text asking if any of them would be able to come with us to rescue y/n. I knew Sam and Colby had probably only just arrived in Florida (they've been planning a trip here for weeks) but I knew the more people there were the more chance we had of getting her and getting out.

I went up to my microphone and tried rapping a bit of my new song but I lost the will for it pretty soon. 

Not even a minute later Sam and Colby immediately texted me saying they can't wait for some action. I had only talked to Sam and Colby a few times and only twice in person. Once when we got arrested and once before that when we went to an insane asylum. 

Rohan didn't respond to me and I knew he was either ignoring me to not have to go or he was busy.

Ricky came into my room a few hours later and I told him Sam and Colby were going to join me.

"Sounds good bud. Invite them over and let's get down to business."

--------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------

I wanted to rush Ricky to drive faster but I knew I was being stupid. She was fine, I think. 

I tried to banish any visions of her lying dead on the floor, lips parted, arms spread out with a bullet hole in her chest. When we met up with Sam and Colby they could tell I was upset immediately. 

"Are you ok man?" Sam asked and put his hand on my shoulder. I felt like a 10 year old again and I nodded. 

"I'm fine. Let's begin." I said and looked at the floor. Colby nodded and nudged Sam to tell him to give me space.

"All right men. Y/n needs our help and we are pretty certain she's in there." Ricky gestured towards the hospital. I tried to listen but I saw a camera sitting nearby. I knew it wasn't there when we first came and I headed over to it. 

"Nick? Bro where are going?" Rick asked before seeing the camera on the ground. I picked up and turned it on. There was a video recorded on it and I turned it up and played the video. There was y/n but.. What had they done to her? She was sitting in a wheelchair, completely slumped with her mouth hanging open and holding, a baby? There was someone narrating as the camera focused on y/n.

"Say goodbye y/n" the voice said as a man held a knife to her throat. Her eyes displayed obvious pain and a tear ran down my cheek. I couldn't save her, she was about to die before my eyes.

Suddenly a voice in the background yelled "it's awfully hot in this basement under the hospital" from the background and the recording clicked off. 

Y/n was almost certainly dead, but we had to find her just in case there was any chance she was alive. Ricky put his arm around me and picked up the camera. He watched the recording and his expression went grave. 

"She might be alive Nick. She's more savage then we are, she's probably fine."

I wanted to believe it but with all three of my companions looking so upset and the overwhelming feeling of guilt it was hard to believe. 

This was all my fault. 

I was a terrible friend and I should never have invited her with us. I turned and headed towards the hospital. At least I knew where her body may be. I walked into the building before seeing the huge dog again. It appeared to be tied up to a pole so I just walked past it. 

"Yo, Nick! Mans wait!" I heard Ricky call and three sets of footsteps race towards me. 

And then there was the stairs down to the basement just in front of me. I stopped and waited for the others to catch up before silently heading down the stairs.