Chapter 8- Ricky's POV

The instant the cops left Nick walked off to his room. I knew I shouldn't disturb him but he looked so broken. Not only is y/n one of our best friend's, it was pretty obvious she had an effect on Nick. She liked him too but Nick was really upset. 

I knocked on his door and no reply came. I gently pushed open the door and saw Nick lying on his bed. 

He was just lying there, staring at a wall. I approached him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"She's fine, the cops will find her. It's ok bud," I said soothingly and a tear ran down his cheek.

"What if she's dead Rick! What if they are hurting her right now! What if she's lying half-dead somewhere and we are sitting here waiting for some cops to find her!" Nick just exploded and I wanted to hug him better. But he would never let me with so much anger inside him right now.

"It's ok Nick, she's strong." I rubbed my hand over his shoulder.

"I like her Rick! She's really special to me! I care more about her then I have about any other girl! I have a crush on her Ricky! I wanted to tell her but instead she's probably being tortured right now because we couldn't keep her safe!" I had never seen him so emotional. 

"Bud she liked you too! Back at the Walmart when we spent our first overnight with her she confessed it to me! She likes you back!" The tears finally started flowing down his face and I remembered when he was younger. He didn't talk anymore, just lay there. He sat up and hugged me after a while and I put my hand around his shoulder. 

"It's ok bus we'll think about this more tomorrow. For now just make sure her bag of stuff is safe." I whispered and left him to himself.

I sat down on the edge of my bed and stared at the wall. I knew Nick thought it was his fault and he was wrong about that but right in some ways. She really could be dead or tortured right now.

IBM walked into my room. 

"Are you alright?" She asked me and I smiled. 

"Oh yea bussington we'll get y/n back. Just maybe don't go into Nick's room. He's really emotional." 

She nodded. "As long as you really think she will be ok."

Suddenly I had an idea. I jumped up and went into Nick's room. "Yo little bro! I know who might have taken her... I might be wrong but it's a possibility!" He stood up with a little light in his eyes. 

"IBD!" I called and he looked over at me. "IBD were heading to the police station. Wanna come man?" 

He looked confused for a moment, "Yeah, I'll drive you two down there." He said and I smiled.

"You the goat IBD" I said and he nodded.

---------------------TIME SKIP----------------------

"You really think this girl might be the kidnapper?" The officer asked, 

"Yes bud! That's what we've been saying!" Nick burst and I have him a look. 

"Don't get cheesed man" I said firmly and he looked down. 

"Yes officer that is what we were attempting to tell you." I thought I was laying it on a little thick but I couldn't let him say no to us. 

"Alright what's the name? I'll get her number and track it." Nick finally looked up at the officer.

"Yes bus!" He cried out and I put my arm around him. 

"Chill bro," I said and he nodded at me.

"Miss Scarlett Rayleigh? Are you sure?"  He asked and I nodded at the officer. 

"Yes sir that's what y/n said." He looked a little upset but ran the name anyway. 

"Alright it's (enter phone number)." I saw the officer had a name tag and I read it. Officer Wilson. All I could think when I read that was Dennis the menace yelling "hey Mr. Wilson!" I laughed a little and Nick just gave me a look. "Spread the laughter and positivity man." I told him and he looked at the floor. I could tell he was really worried about her so I gave him a break.

"Alright she appears to be in Saint Luke's Hospital. Which was closed down a few years ago so she is trespassing for one. I've gotta go arrest her, ok kids?" I nodded and Nick nodded too. We both knew that it was Scarlett who had taken y/n and we both knew what we had to do to get y/n back.