Chapter 6- Nick's POV

When Ricky pulled up about a block from the abandoned hospital I was eager to get out. I love one-hit's car, no doubt about it, but there was something about y/n that made me nervous. She seemed like a great person but every time I saw her I got butterflies in my stomach. 

"Come on bud" I said when I opened Y/n's door for her. She seemed flustered, like she did every time I opened a door for her or touched her. What was I doing? I kept putting my hand around her and reassuring her. Maybe I just felt sorry for the girl. She wasn't even 17 yet and she had gone through some really traumatic times. But it didn't feel like that. It felt like I cared about her in a different way. Maybe, just maybe... I had a crush on Y/n.

I grabbed my bag of things and pretended to do some dumb "ninja" things to entertain y/n. When she laughed it gave me a feeling of satisfaction and I grinned. 

"Bro chill" I heard Ricky say and I stopped being silly. We were almost at the hospital anyway, now we just had to get in.

The front door was unlocked. It seemed to easy. Much to easy. 

I heard Y/n cry out and I spun and instantly went up to her. "You good?" I asked and she point at one of the first story windows. 

A dog was in the window, growling down at us. Suddenly it turned and raced away, I was betting it was going down stairs and I was right. The dog appeared in front of us. It barked through the glass sliding doors and I saw the look of terror on Y/n's face increase.

"We can't give up now!" I said and started to walk around the side of the hospital. 

"Yo bud! The camera just went flat!" I heard Ricky call and knew that today wasn't in our favour.

"We taking big L's today!" I whispered and searched the walls for any possible sign of entrance points.

"Hey guys, look what I found!" Y/n called and I headed back towards her. She was holding a piece of paper and reading it out to Ricky. 

"- although entrance past the dog may seem impossible, if you head right around to the back there is a door. Go inside and quickly check the door labelled "temperature control room" is shut. If it is not shut the dog can get to you. You can explore half the hospital without being killed by the hound. Good luck'."

"Someone actually wrote a note telling us how to get it. Let's gooo!" Ricky said and I stood in silence. I had a bad feeling about this but perhaps I should ignore it. 

"Nice find Y/n!" I said and she smiled a little shyly at me. Even after 3 weeks of knowing each other, she still seemed really quiet around me and one hit. 

Rick started heading around to the back of the hospital and Y/n and I followed closely. When we found the door we went inside and quickly check the door labelled 'temperature control room' was shut. Well, it said 'teprare cntrl rom' because most of the letters had faded but some of the paint still clung on. 

It wasn't until she screamed did I notice y/n was missing.

"Y/n! Y/n are you ok?" I don't know what I had expected. Maybe to see her with her foot stuck in a hole in the floor, or on the ground, just fallen over. 

Another terrifying scream and a crash echoed through the hospital and Rick and I were yelling for Y/n. I felt a sudden surge of anxiety for Y/n and I wanted to cry. 

"Bud let's go!" I yelled and Rick and I ran through the corridor. The screaming and crashing stopped and Rick slowed down. 

"Come on bro let's call the police." He said and I frowned.

"NO BUD! Y/n is being kidnapped! Maybe murdered! We can't just call the police!"

Rick grabbed my wrist to stop me and I tugged against him. 

"Mans stop! This is no time for joking around like that One-hit! We have to help y/n!"  

Ricky looked upset but didn't let go. "We can't just rush into trouble bro. We'll call the cops and we will work it out from there." I knew there was no point arguing so I hung my head and let Ricky pull me back to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AN: Only chapters labelled "Nick's POV or Ricky's POV are in someone else's perspective. Any other chapter is in y/n's perspective. Everyone write who they think kidnapped y/n in the comments below. 🙂