Chapter 1 - the starting

Everything was destroyed.

Flames was high up till 30 feet, broken communications, radio buzzing, feet clanging.

Everything are gone.

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman. We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard" One of the Asgardians pleaded through the only communicators they have. His voice grew desperation, and full of fear. "Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a warcraft. I repeat, this is not a warcraft!"

An alien with a very serious face, walked around the dead bodies that used to belong to Asgardians people. They died, laying on the ground with such blank faces. Oh how it hurts Thor's feelings to see his people like that.

The alien had his hands interwined into each other, looking around to his surrounding, found only a few amount of being still alive. Then, he spoke.

"Hear me, and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by the Great Titan.... You may think this is suffering... no. It is salvation. Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile..." Ebony Maw spoke, which echoed in the broken spaceship. He gave an eye signal to another big alien with a long sword in his hands. The big alien which named was Corvus Glaive, instantly killed the desperate Asgardian. "...For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos." Ebony Maw continued. 

Ebony Maw then walked past Loki, who was clearly afraid of the situation but didn't show it. Loki watched as Ebony Maw walked pass him, before looking towards Thanos who had been standing in front of him with his back was facing the others.

Thanos looked out to the large broken window, mesmerizing the view. Slowly, Thanos turned around and faced everyone, with a very strict face on him.

His small eyes langgered around the room, before he spoke his experiences like a grandpa told his life towards his grandsons.

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless" Thanos began, walked towards Thor who had weakly laying on the ground.

He picked up Thor in ease, through his neck. Thor weakly struggling from Thanos' grasps, but nothing avail him. 

"It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am" Thanos said, looking towards his army and Loki.

Thanos brought his left hand and formed it into a fist, showing that he had already got the purple stone or in another word was Orb or Power Stone.

Loki and the others watched at his fist, as if it hypnotised all of them. Thanos who had Thor earlier, set him onto his knees and held his head with his right big hand. Thor was clearly and badly injured.

Blood was dripping out of his mouth. His shield was all broken and bended. His body was tired and muscles aching. He couldn't do anything in exact. 

Thor spit out the contain bloods that was pooling in his mouth, which met the floor. His blue orb looked at Thanos, feeling anger and flames inside of him.

"You talk too much..." Thor couragely spoke, actually surprising the Mad Titan.

Thanos peeked to Thor and saw his face was already badly injured by all of the shots and beating. Thanos scoffed. He brought the stone towards near Thor's head, looking straight to Loki's eyes.

"The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference" Thanos spoke, glared at Loki.

Thanos' armies smirk at the action, knowing that the little brother could never live without the big brother. Any humans, no matter kind or mean, always the same. They still had someone dearly to love and care about.