I'm sorry

When you read the title, I will be guessing of you being disappointed. Mostly frustrated or angry at me. Go ahead and be frustrated with me, I understand why.

I have not updated this book ever since the beginning of the year and let me let you know of how dissappointed I am with myself.

Long story short, yes, I will still continue this book but it might take a long period of time.

The reason was that because I have less interest in Avengers now. Sure, I still love Rocket but the interest of it slowly fading. I'm sorry, I really am. I've made promises, a lot of times but yet haven't fulfilled them yet.

This chapter is just a note for you guys to know that I'm still acknowledging this book and still yet am here. I can't bare on making more promises to update or so on. I'll be a fraud if I do.

So, um, again, I wanted to say sorry. And it maybe takes a longer time to update.

I got like other 2 books to update. Not in this account, it's in here SQuartz_Universe .

Believe me when I say that I have lost interest in all of my books. I haven't even updated yet in my other acc.

I'm 16 now, I've got another 2 years to graduate and I have to do my best in it or else I have no bright future.

Thank you guys for taking your time reading this and I wish you a happy day.

See you soon.