#2 Dark Battle [∆]

"No! I'm not letting you do that!" Ash yelled and Black Arceus smirked. "Well then, you're about to face your fear." Black Arceus commanded Shadow Mew and Shadow Mew rushed towards Pikachu. "Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Ash said and Pikachu used thunderbolt on the incoming Shadow Mew. Shadow Mew noticed the move and dodged it.

"I am not finished yet,but I can prove you this new Pokemon is stronger than me and from you,and your old Pikachu!" Black Arceus yelled before commanding Shadow Mew to use Psychic on Pikachu. "Let's see about that." Ash stated before Pikachu prepared himself to dodge the attack. Shadow Mew used Psychic on Pikachu but managed to evade it.

"Pikachu! Use another Thunderbolt!" Ash stated before Pikachu used Thunderbolt on Shadow Mew. Shadow Mew notice the attack and dodged it again. "I told you, this creation of mine is fascinating and stronger than your Pokemon." Black Arceus said before commanding his Shadow Mew to use Psychic again. Pikachu noticed the attack and dodged it before using Thunder on Shadow Mew. Shadow Mew finally got hit and fainted.

"N-No! This... This is impossible!" Black Arceus yelled before Shadow Mew vanished. "Grrr! You'll pay for this!" Black Arceus yelled before sending out another Shadow Mew. "Another one?! Hmph! Not if I go first!" Ash stated before his Pikachu used Thunder on Black Arceus. Black Arceus got hit and fainted. "Alright! That should do it." Ash said in cheer before Black Arceus vanished. However, his work, Shadow Mew, ran away into the woods.

Out of the ordinary, Vlue arrived at the scene while panting. "What did I miss?" Vlue asked and Ash giggled. "You missed everything." Ash said before Vlue jumped. "WHAT?!" Vlue exclaimed. "Yup, Black Arceus vanished and you won't believe what I saw with him." Ash said and Vlue fell on his butt on the ground. "No." Vlue whimpered.