Info

I came up with the concept of the story but you will probably feel like you watched an anime or read a story like this. (All images used in the story are not mine, I do not own the images).

Story:
You live in a world filled with monsters called canavars, they come in different forms some look like monsters from myths and some look like hybrids of giant animals. The Canavars were destroying everything in their way and likes to eat humans as well, Humans didn't want to be preys or food anymore so they tried to find a way to get rid of these so called monsters. Humans tried everything but these monsters were pretty strong. So they tried experimenting with these canavars they tried to kill at least a single a canavar but they found out that these canavars can regenerate. They succeeded in capturing one and they experimented with it they tried to find a weakness in it but they couldn't find a way to kill it. Until one scientist came up with an idea to inject canavar blood into himself after injecting himself with it he died. At least they thought he died but the scientist actually went through the process of transforming into one. He woke up feeling different looked at himself and looked like a human but he wasn't anymore he was actually a hybrid now, he did experiments on himself and found out he has new abilities like regeneration, inhuman strength and the ability of the canavar that they captured. He tried killing canavars with these new abilities and succeeded. After this discovery humans injected themselves with canavar blood, Other kingdoms found out about these and made a military force filled with these human hybrids. They called them Canavar Hunters. They even made military academies focused in preparing them to be hunters. And so the war of canavar and humans began.