Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I was currently teaching the princess the basics about canavars.

Y/n: Canavars can regenerate limbs after being sliced off but with the help of weapons or the ability of the canavar that you got.

Zara: When does the academy give you the blood of canavars.

Y/n: They will test you first to find out the level of the canavar blood that you will be given. The higher your stats and grades are the higher the chance that they will give you the strong canavar blood.

Zara: If you don't mind me asking how do you know all of this.

I went silent for a few seconds and decided to explain.

Y/n: Well like I said before, I was supposed to be a canavar hunter. I had high grades and stats and they gave me one of the strongest canavar bloods but then some of my classmates were jealous and framed me to get me expelled.

The princess looked shocked at my explanation.

Zara: I'm sorry for asking about it.

Y/n: It's not your fault your highness, That will be it for now, Let us continue tomorrow please rest for it's already late

Zara: Okay but when we are alone please call me Zara.

Y/n: Understood your high- I mean Zara.

Zara: Thank you, Well if you'll excuse me.

I nodded and poured tea on my cup.

Y/n*Mind*: I still can't believe they did that to me. Especially her I thought she was my ally my best friend but she was the main reason that I got expelled.

Flashback

I was currently inside my dorm resting for a bit then someone came inside my dorm.

It was my roommate and best friend Alisa she has white hair and wearing the school uniform which was a long sleeve white polo in the inside and a skirt. She has white hair and red eyes.

Alisa: The director wanted to see you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alisa: The director wanted to see you.

She looked at me with a smile but her eyes showed anger and a little bit of guilt. Maybe that guilt is fake.

I stood up and was about to walk out of the room.

Alisa: Come on he wants us as soon as possible.

Y/n: Do you know why he wants us?

Alisa: Probably for what you did.

She walks out before me and she left me confused.

Y/n: What did I do???

I left the room and followed her to the directors quarters.

We were in the elevator and it was really silent. The door opened and we were greeted by the director himself. With the two students i beated up beside him.

Director: I see that everyone is here, I called you here L/n to discuss your case of beating up two students what is your reason for doing this act.

Y/n: I did that for what they were about to do to Alisa they were about to rape her.

Director: That's your defense Mr.L/n. Well what's your defense Mr. Arthur and Mr. Lock?

Arthur: We didn't do it we were just talking to her.

Y/n: You call pinning her to the wall talking with her?!

Director: Calm down Mr.L/n well what is your statement on this one Ms.Rea?

Alisa: We were only talking when Mr.L/n decided to beat up the two of them. I bet he was jealous and decided to abuse the power he just got.

I was shocked about what she just said.

Y/n: What?! I didn't beat them up for a reason like that she was being harrased so i decided to act.

Director: The victim doesn't agree with your side of the story so I don't think your defense is really convincing.

Alisa: You really think that someone like him is still trust worthy after what he just did. You don't know he might abuse this power more on the future. I suggest you expel him.

I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth she was betraying me and suggesting to expel me. I couldn't believe this was the one i trusted for the last 14 years.

Director: Your suggestion is pretty good but I will still have to talk about this with the council. As for you Mr.L/n you will be put in jail for the time being.

I couldn't believe it no one is taking my side even Alisa.

Director: Mr. Arthur, Mr.Lock and Ms.Rea you may go back to your quarters.

Director: Security take away Mr.L/n

Timeskip

I was in my jail cell still feeling angry for being betrayed.

Security Guard: You got a visitor!

Now I was faced with Alisa and we were in a room with no one watching and listening.

Y/n: Why did you take their side they were the one harrasing you back then??!!

She was silent for a couple of seconds then.

Alisa: You are an obstacle that I need to take down, I want to get my revenge but you are getting in the way of me getting the strongest canavar blood.

I didn't say anything I just looked at her angrily.

Then She left without saying a word or even apologizing.

After that I was told that I was expelled from the academy and couldn't even graduate.

Flashback End

After looking back at those events I felt angry but even if I'm alone I'll have to act like a professional when I'm in the castle.

I sipped from my cup of tea and stared at the night sky.

Y/n:She will pay for that.

Chapter End