Chapter 1

Narrator POV
A teenage girl can be seen in her room fixing her hair and organising herself.

Zara POV

I am Zara Taylor the princess of Arthora being a princess is pretty hard especially for a teenage girl like me, I have to live up to the expectations of everybody since I'm known as the upcoming queen my parents will force me to almost everything they want for me since its "best for me". To be honest i actually don't want to be a queen that leads the kingdom, I actually want to be a canavar hunter, I want to attend the best canavar hunter's academy and be a canavar hunter but my parents always disapproved with the idea of me being a canavar hunter. I'm currently eating at the dinner table with my parents and was talking about my upcoming birthday.

King: So Zara you'll be turning 16 in a couple of days and we will be throwing a celebration for you. There will be a couple of nobles from other neighboring kingdoms and they will be presenting gifts for you.

Queen: Speaking of gifts we have a early birthday present for you.

I was confused about this since they never did something like this.

King: You may come in.

A man came inside the dining room he looked like a butler because of what he was wearing .

(Ignore the armlet you are wearing this)(Author: Shout out to those who knows what that armlet is you have good taste)

(Author: Shout out to those who knows what that armlet is you have good taste).

???: My name is Y/n L/n and as of today i will be your personal butler, I hope to be of service to you Princess.

Zara*Mind*: He looks like a decent butler handsome too-
wait no that's not right i just met him.

King: We thought that you will need a personal butler since i thought that you will need more protection from canavar.

Zara: Thank you father that's very thoughtful of you.*Mind* This is my chance.

Zara: Father

King: Yes Zara?

Zara: I want to talk to you about the academy i want to enter since I'm starting academy this year.

King: Oh, dont worry about that I already organised you to the best academy near Arthora.

Zara: Actually, I was thinking about entering a Canavar Hunter Academy.

King: We have already talked about this Zara you are not entering a canavar hunter academy.

Zara: Please father aren't I old enough to decide on what I want to be.

King: You are not old enough yet until then we decide for you.

Zara: Can you at least think about it?

King: We will discuss this matter another time I have things to do after the meal.

Y/n POV

I stood there watching them argue about the princess wanting to enter a canavar hunter academy.

Y/n*Mind*: So she wants to become one of them huh, How Pitiful.

I see the king and queen leave the room and so did the princess i followed her to see where she is going we stopped in front of the door to her room.

Zara: It was nice meeting you
Y/n but i want to be alone right now, I will call you if i need you. You may leave

I just nod and walk away she seems upset about her not getting what she wants she's just another spoiled kid.

Chapter End.

Thank you for reading the first chapter feel free to criticize me if there are mistakes in my spelling and grammar anyways this is the first book I'm writing i hope you enjoyed the first chapter and plz continue to support the book.