Chapter 3

Sarah's pov

When I woke up, I was still in the cell. Last night's events came rushing back to me in a flood of memories. I can't believe I did that, I thought. I tried to get up from the floor where I lay but I couldn't. I looked over my body at all the quite large bruises and cuts that prevented me from moving.

Maybe we should just run away, a voice in my head said. It was my wolf, Lea!!

"OMG Lea is it really you?" I cried.

Yea it's me, she replied. I'm sorry I haven't been here. What happened was, after your first shift, the Alpha knew I would most likely help you plan an escape. Every week or so, he sent someone into our room at night to inject you with something that prevents you from talking to me. Since you were down here for the night, they must have forgotten.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I said. "What are we gonna do?"

Well, she started. We're gonna have to heal for a couple more hours before we can do anything but, we are gonna have to run away. Tonight.

"What!?" I said surprised. "How are we supposed to do that?"

I heard the alpha talking to one of the guards saying that we were to stay down here for today. Then they're gonna let us out tonight. Once they do, we can sneak out of our room and run, just run as fast as we can. This also means we can shift again.

"I can't wait to shift again! It's been way too long."

Yes, that it has. I've been getting pretty restless without a run. You should probably rest that way you have more energy for later. See if you get get over to that cot over there.

I looked over to my right and sure enough, there was a small cot in the corner. I tried to stand but as soon as I did, a horrible pain shot through my left leg. I looked down at it and noticed it was very bruised and swollen, maybe even fractured or broken. To avoid more pain, I decided to just drag myself over to it. When I finally got onto it, I decided to take a nap.
***
I woke up to the sounds of yelling which seemed to be coming from inside and outside the pack house and all around me. Suddenly I smelt blood... lots of it. I also smelt the strong scent of rouges. We were under attack and that meant escaping would be easier than I thought.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HEY GUYS! Tell me what you think of my story so far. No hate here but constructive criticism would be helpful. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, READ, COMMENT AND SHARE!