Chapter 4

Illidan finally broke the kiss, leaning away and gazing into her eyes. He now had a twisted smirk on his face. "You taste delicious, Maiev. Should you have been a demon, I'd be tempted to devour your soul. I wonder how other areas taste, now..." He explored her flesh with his tongue, swiftly ripping the clothes off of her with his claws. He tossed the ripped shreds aside, focusing on the creamy flesh now presented to him. It'd been so long since he'd been able to indulge, and she was no succubus. No, somehow her form was much more perfect. He eagerly sank his fangs into her breast, causing her to arc her back and cry out lustfully. Red blood poured from the puncture wounds left by his teeth, of which he eagerly lapped up. Illidan was no vampyr, but he could appreciate a good snack regardless.

His hand returned around her neck, his claws pressing into her flesh. Maiev shuddered with pleasure, gasping out and feeling dizzy from the chokehold. Illidan pressed his body upon hers, intent on showing the raw power. With his free hand, he explored her flesh, squeezing lightly at her nipple to rip a pleasured squeal from her. Encouraged now, he reached down and quickly disposed of his pants, allowing his member to be in full view. Tilting her head upward with his hand, he allowed her to observe the pulsations and size. Maiev licked her lips, her chest heaving nervously. Was he going to actually ravage her, now? Her eyes looked back into his, waiting. She'd given up on words now, lost in the moment. Maiev was completely bare now, after all. He could do whatever he pleased.

Illidan took a deep breath, taking in her scent once more before teasing the entrance, allowing just the tip to slip in. Maiev gasped, anticipating the invasion and giving a preemptive moan. Illidan drew back and suddenly impaled her, causing her to arc her back and cry out in pleasure and pain. The demon hunter had sheer, raw power running through him, and he refused to hold back. He pummeled into her now, feeling her inner walls knead at his member as he set off several orgasms from the female night elf. Her breasts bounced enticingly as he did so, of course, almost to a wonderful rhythm.

Maiev was lost in this fantasy now, her stress fading away and her focus remaining only on Illidan. Which was typical, but instead of hatred, it was sheer lust. Again, she wasn't really sure if it had been hatred to begin with, but that mattered little now. She let out a sharp squeal as the Demon Hunter leaned down and once more bit onto her breast, swirling her nipple around with his tongue. This caused her to arc her back and once more release, fluid spilling out of her as she did so. In fact, she clenched her teeth, unable to stop from one long, drawn out orgasm, so intense that it caused even Illidan to pause in the act and groan. He was panting, his tattoos lighting up and glowing a deep fel green as he took her for his.

Illidans muscles rippled as he ravaged his prey, grunting as he felt her release several more times. He continued to bite and rip into her with his claws, spilling more of her blood and lapping it right up. He was approaching his end point as well. His movements, in and out, in and out, increased in intensity and pace before he roared out and released within her, shuddering from the power of his own orgasm. He remained there on top of her for a few moments, gathering his composure. His grip loosened around her neck, allowing her to breathe more easily.

Meanwhile, Maiev was limp before him, albeit awake still. Her cheeks were still tinged with blush of course as she shuddered beneath him, letting out a soft sigh. Illidan nuzzled her cheek almost affectionately, commenting, "Well well. I did not expect that chain of events, Maiev, but here we are." He got to his feet, lifting her gently into his arms. He wandered over to her bed, gently placing her within it and searching for some cloth and bandages. Soon enough he was dressing her wounds, which he found as sweet irony. The warden sighed happily, gazing over at Illidan intently.

Wait a moment. She shouldn't be enjoying this. The hate, all these years, and him being dangerous! But he now was gently caring for her after... intercourse. That happened so fast. No doubt that had not been what either had thought would happen in any scenario. But, well, here they were. Illidan paused, staring her down before slipping into the bed beside her, drawing her close to his chest. Maiev hesitated but soon enough snuggled into his chest... until she felt something placed around her neck.

"That collar is typically intended for succubi, Maiev, but it fits you perfectly. Perhaps now I will be left alone by you to do as I please--for now you are my prey. Funny how tables turn at times, is it not? Now then. Rest. I'll decide what I'll be doing tomorrow." Maiev didn't respond to him, rather just scoffed and shook her head. Hearing some chains jingle, then something clasp, she realized that now she was chained to the bedpost by the collar.

"You will not be getting away with this, Illidan. Good job taking my advice, but by Elune it will not last," Maiev promised, snarling now. It was the first thing she'd said since they made love. Illidan merely chuckled and ran his claws through her hair, petting her gently.

"Oh, but I will, Maiev. I will... my pet," he replied in a sultry tone.