Number one requirement: no STDs.

RECAP:
Thank you...peasant.
==========================

'Ugh, why is my room so hot? Don't we have AC?' I moved myself to a more comfortable position. 'I can't sleep like this.'

My head suddenly started hurting a bit and it reminded me of the events from yesterday. Oh yeah.

I began to open my eyes and bright light was creeping up. Once they opened a bit, I saw a figure looking down at me. It was Tod.

"Oh my gosh. Am I in heaven?", I said quietly. Oh Lord! You have compassion for me! If I'm dead, at least Tod is here with me! Oh wait, doesn't that mean that he is dead too? Oh no, Tooooooooood! Wahhhhhhh! I know I said that he'll one day bring me to heaven, but I didn't mean it THAT way! Wahhhhhh!

"Oh my god! She didn't die! Can you all stop babying her. She freaking woke up. Ugh!", said someone.

Hmm, that voice sounds very unpleasant. And ugly. Oh c'mooooon! Lord, with all do respect, how did sYdNeY even get in heaven?!! DujensbkaudbwkHsm!

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my face and start yelling. That's when I see Blue.

"C! You're alive! My hunny bear is alive!", she exclaimed happily with tears in her eyes and she continued, "Ms. Evangeline! She is alive! What are you doing just sitting there, woman?!! Shouldn't you check her for brain damage?! Oh my gosh! What if she forgot about me?! What if she no lo-".

"Blue, calm down. I can't check her because you are in the way", said Ms. Evangeline with a smile.

Wait. I didn't die? That means Tod didn't die! ...And that also means sYdNeY didn't die either. Lord, that time I said that she should choke on a banana and die...I-I meant it.

I tried to sit up to look around but someone's arms prevented me from doing so. My eyes followed the arms all the way to the neck.

'Wow, this person's tall.'

I continued to the strong chin, then the slightly crooked nose, and finally the gray eyes that have been a constant in the back of my head. I found myself looking directly at Tod. I am holding him. He is holding me. We are holding each other. I couldn't help the smile on my lips. I mean, we are practically married now.

He smiled in return and said, "Well hello there, how are you feeling?"

I just kept smiling and smiling and smiling and smil-.

"How many fingers am I holding up?!", asked worriedly Blue. Guess how many fingers she was holding up? None, her hands were grabbing my face while her fingers opened my eyes.

"Babe-", started Damien.

"WHAT? My hunny probably forgot about me and I need to make sure that she remembers!", Blue interrupted, "And I told you stop calling me that."

"WHAT? I don't remember anyone? I don't remember you? Do I even remember my darling?", I cry out.

I look at the people who surround me and my eyes land on Tod, who's lap I'm still on. 'Oh, who could forget a face like that?' I thought while embracing Tod's neck.

I slowly felt him tense up a bit. Suddenly, he relaxed and started gently patting my back. 'Never mind. I might have actually died.'

Blue came to my view and was smiling from ear to ear. "You're okay! I was scared that I wouldn't have my best friend ever again", she said sadly. Awwwww! I feel Tod's hands loosen a bit, as I go to sit up and hug her.

At that time, I look around and see that everyone was okay and alive. We were all currently on the life boat going to...I don't even know where. Tod, Blue, Ms. Evangeline, Damon and I sat at the back of the boat.