~1~

(Hi! So this is my first story! My goal is to get 100 views! Hope you enjoy!)

Eleven POV:

"Hey El!" Mike said to me. "Hi!" I said. "Hey, I wanna take you somewhere." Mike said. "Ok!" I said while I grabbed his hand. We got on his bike. It was a nice summer day, the wind was warm, the sun was golden, and I was happy. He stopped near the woods. "Where are we going?" I asked. He put his arm around me. "Follow me." He said with a smile. He motioned for me to get on his back, so I did. We walked for awhile, than we came to this beautiful waterfall. "Wow, Mike this is beautiful!" I said. "Come on let's get in the water!" Mike said taking his shirt off. He jumped in and I jumped in right after.

~Time Skip~

We got out of the water and dried off. I ran over to him and hugged him. "Thank you for taking me here!" I said. He looked down at me and kissed my lips. "Your welcome, I knew you'd like it." He said smiling. I got back on his back and went to his bike. We rode to his house.

Mike POV:

El was holding on to me as I went faster on my bike. "Mike do you copy? Mike do you copy?!" My walkie talkie screeched. I looked at El. I stopped my bike at the side of the rode. I grabbed the walkie. "I copy? What's wrong?" I asked. "Just come to your house!" Lucas said. "Um ok?" I said. I looked at El again and started pedaling. We got to my house and I grabbed El's hand and we walked in my house.

We went into my basement. Lucas, Dustin, Will, and Max were sitting on the couch waiting for us. El grabbed on to my arm. "What's going on?" I asked. "Well, Max and Will need to talk to you and El." Dustin said. El looked at me confused. "Ok, than let's talk." El said. "Um in private." Max said. We went outside. "Ok so what is it?" I asked.

"Do you want me to say it?" Max asked Will. Will nodded. "Ok so we've felt like this for a while now, and we finally had the guts to tell the party, and now it's time to tell you guys. So Will likes Mike and I like El." Max said fast. "Wait, what?!" El asked. "I like Mike!" Will said. "And I like you El!" Max said. El looked at me. "You guys do realize that El and I are dating, right?" I asked. Will and Max looked down. "Yeah we know. We just thought maybe you guys felt the same." Will said. "I'm sorry, but I love El." I said. "And I love Mike." El said. Will and Max looked down again.

(Hi again! Thank you all for reading, make sure you vote for this story!)