~4~

El POV:

Mike came home, but he looked confused. "Mike what is wrong?" I asked. I than saw Mikes eyes light up, but he didn't look happy. "Oh my gosh, Will drugged me!" He said practically screaming. I knew what it was liked to be drugged, so I went over to him and hugged him.

"Wait a minute...Will drugged you? Why? What did he do to you, I'm going to kill him!" I said. Mike explained everything to me. I looked at him and their were tears in his eyes. I grabbed his cheek and kissed his lips. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" He said. "Hey, this is not your fault,ok." I said. He looked at me and kissed me again on my lips.

~TIME SKIP~

Mike and I went to Wills house. Mike knocked on the door. Will answered. "Aww hey Mikey! You came back." Will said trying to kiss Mike. I used my powers to push him out of his house. Mike hugged me. "Mike, go sit down ok." I told him kissing his cheek. He looked at me and sat down clearly exhausted. Will got up and I flung him down again. Will ran to me and grabbed my hand somehow sending me to the upside down.

(Sorry this is short, but I have a lot going on right now with the Corona Virus and stuff. I promise I'll make it up to you in chapter 5)❤️🥺✨