~5~

(Hi! I just wanted to say how grateful I am for 20 reads! It may not seem like a lot but it's a start!🥺❤️)

Mike POV:

I watched as the love of my life fell to the ground. I ran to her body. I looked up at Will. "What is wrong with you, what did you do to her?!" I asked crying. He looked down at me and smiled. "Welp, I sent her to the place that she created!" He said laughing. I put her down gently and got up. "Alright Will, what do you want me to do? I'll do anything for you to just get her out of there! Please, what can I do?!" I asked having a mental breakdown.

He walked closer to me. "Alright deal. I'll get her back, but your gonna have to dump her and date me." He said smiling. I looked at Will. I couldn't leave her, I love her! But I want, no scratch that, NEED her back. So I shook his hand. "Deal." I said with tears coming down my face. He went over to El and grabbed her hand.

El POV:

My eyes fluttered open to see Mike and Will. "W-what happened?" I asked. Than it hit me and I remembered. I got up and shoved Will into the ground. I was so angry that I didn't realize what I was doing. And all of a sudden Will was dead. I ran to Mike and cried into his shoulder. "I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to!" I cried. "Baby it's ok, let's just go home." Mike said.

~TIME SKIP~

We went to Mikes house and changed into new clothes. I wore a t-shirt and shorts. Mike and I got into his bed. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He kissed my forehead. "El, I love you." He said rubbing my back. "I love you too." I said.

(Sorry it's cheesy, but I'm going to be doing Mileven One-shots! So read those too!)