~3~

(Hi! Thank you for 7 views! Let's see if we can get to 10!)

Mike POV:

I woke up around 7AM. But when I rolled over El wasn't there. "El?" I asked. There was no answer. I got up and looked around for El. But she wasn't there. "E-El?!" I screamed. "El!!!" I screamed again. Than I saw the note.

El POV:

"H...Eleven?" Will said. "Don't say anything, and don't do anything. I just wanted you to know you can have Mike." I said than I walked away. I walked all the way to the quarry.I looked down and jumped. It was fast honestly. I jumped and I felt my body hit the water. It was cold and it hurt, but it was fast. The last thing I saw was bubbles.

Mike POV:

I read the note:
——————————————————

  Dear Mike,
Before I say anything, I just want you to know that I love you so much. I'm going to Wills house to tell him that he can have you, and than I'm going to the quarry, now you probably know why I'm going to the quarry. I can't do this anymore, it's too much stress. But just because I'm doing this doesn't mean I don't love you! You are my world, but I'm gonna want you to move on, ok. I love you soooooo much!
                       Love,
                          El🖤
——————————————————————-
I dropped the note. I ran. I ran as fast as I could to my bike. I got on and pedaled. I couldn't breathe. I had to get to her.

I got to the quarry and saw her body in the water. I dove in and swam as fast as I could to get. I picked her up and put her on the ground. I put my head to her chest and thankfully I heard a heartbeat.

El POV:

I woke up and saw Mike. "Mike." I said. "El!" He said crying. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

~TIME SKIP~

I was in Mikes arms. He told me that I never would have to feel like that again. I said I was sorry and now I'm happy in his arms again. I looked up at Mike and kissed him passionately. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh hey, I forgot to tell you. I'm going to a party tonight." He said. "Cool!" I said. He kissed my forehead. "I'm gonna go get ready." He said leaving.

I watched as he left on his bike and went back inside to eat some eggos.

Mike POV:

~TIME SKIP A LITTLE WHILE AFTER HE ARRIVED AT THE PARTY~

"Hey Mike." A voice said. I turned around to see Will. "Before you say anything, I'm sorry and I don't like you anymore. I got you a drink." Will said handing me a drink. "Thanks." I said drinking it.

After awhile I started to feel dizzy. "Will...I-I..." I said falling over and Will catching me. "Wanna go in a room upstairs Mikey?" Will asked me. I didn't know what was wrong with me I wanted to say no but I was drugged. "Yeah Willy." I said.

(And that is where I stop:/)

He left the room and I got up and went to my bike and rode away. I didn't remember anything that happened. I didn't even remember I was drugged.