~2~

(Hi again! If you have TikTok follow me at itzmbb011! Remember my goal: 100 views!)

Mike POV:

I looked over at El and she was looking down too. "Hey, it's ok." I whispered to her. She looked at me and their was tears in her eyes. I hugged her. I knew she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Um Will let's just go ho-" Max said but Will cut her off. "No! I love Mike and I will do whatever it takes for him to love me back!" Will screamed. Will ran up to El and punched her, which knocked her unconscious. "El!" I said grabbing El. I looked up at Will. "What is wrong with you! I hate you! I'll never love you!" I screamed at Will. Will looked at me and ran to his bike and rode away.

I picked up El and brought her back to my basement. I saw Max go to her bike to and she rode away.

El POV:

"El please wake up." Mike said. I opened my eyes to see Mike, Dustin, and Lucas looking at me. "W-what happened?" I asked. "Will punched you." Mike said. Mike put me in his lap and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, I should've pushed him away when I saw him coming toward you!" Mike said. "Mike, it wasn't your fault. You couldn't do anything." I said.

~TIME SKIP~

"Hey El, can you spend the night, I don't trust Will and I don't want him to hurt you." Mike said. "Sure." I said smiling. "I can give you a blanket too, and we can sleep down here in the basement." Mike said. "Ok!" I said.

~TIME SKIP~

Mike and I were sleeping on the couch. I slowly got out of the blanket careful not to wake up Mike. I got a piece of white paper and a pen. I wrote him a note and tapped it on the table. I kissed his head and left his house. I went to my house and wrote a note for Hopper too and tapped it on the door. I than went to Wills house and knocked on his window.