003

4:20 ᴘᴍ
School was finally over, Cherry had to wait in the library while Mia hung out with some of her friends in down. She couldn't go home without her or her grandma would go crazy and tell Cherry how irresponsible she was for leaving her sister and going home without her when she could be kidnapped- murdered even.

Cherry was playing with her keys, gaining a small look from a male across from her. " Sorry-" she said softly and nodded her head slightly as if to continue her apology slightly. The male had brown hair and brown eyes, he looked stressed. She knew she knew him from somewhere- but wasn't quite sure where.

Every male she's ever met under the same description came to mind, even some people she'd seen on social media. Alejandro. Her childhood friend from before she moved. " Ale- ale- alejandro " she sung in a whisper, checking to see if the male realized that it was her.

Cherry had changed her appearance quite a bit. She had dyed her hair and gotten piercings, a lot of her freckles had faded. she had scars that were never there before but it was still good ol' Cherry.

The male removed his eyes from the book in front of him and examined Cherry before he finally realized. " cherry blossom? no way that's you " he said and laughed louder than he should've. Cherry smiled and nodded, leaning forward, placing her elbows on the table.
" the one and only " she laughed.

Alejandro smiled, tilting his head slightly and looking down. " It's been forever. you're not ugly anymore " he said jokingly and leaned back in his seat, the stress almost leaving his body after the realization. " How've you bee-" "ᴜsᴇʀ: <ᴄ4ɴᴛsᴛ0ᴘ> ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ £65 ᴅᴏʟʟᴀʀs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴏғғ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ sʜᴇʟᴠɪɴɢ ᴜɴɪᴛ"
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ <ᴀʟɪᴇɴᴀʟᴇᴊᴀɴᴅʀᴏ>

Cherry raised a brow and chuckled " i'm guessing your obsessed too. You're a player? what's that like?" She asked curiously.

Her invitation had been sent, getting more involved.