005

Cherry started to notice how people were pairing up, she questioned Alejandro. As if he knew anything about it. Cherry was so confused and was curious to whether people chose their partner or the watchers chose for them.
Cherry was continuously going up the leaderboard but it made no difference because
<ᴍᴀᴅᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ>
was still one above her.
Finally, it was time to find out, did the watchers choose or could she?

8:30 pm
Cherry decided to invite Kallie and Beth out for some food at the diner. They hadn't been out for a while together and it was the weekend. Her mom was staying with her grandma in the nursing home until Monday, and Mia — Well, she would stay out of her way.
Cherry gave the girls a ride to the diner, pulling into the parking lot and getting out. Locking the car door behind her. Cherry had, for the first time in a while, gotten ɴᴇʀᴠᴇ out of her mind.
She walked inside with Beth, who was laughing at lil huddy and how his hair looked like curtains. Kallie was just tired and wanted cuddles off the next e-boy she seen.
They sat down, Cherry ordered her fries and chocolate milkshake. They waited.
Suddenly a dare popped up
ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇʀᴠᴇs ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴏᴏᴅ
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ? ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ?
Cherry looked down at her phone and back up at the girls.
" Will i accept?" She asked and Beth nodded quickly while Kallie shook her head.
" No—but what if it's a really sexy guy, loads of teenagers work here " Beth giggled, while Kallie on the other hand rolled her eyes at Beth's reasoning " STD's aren't my favorite thing in life " she said and waved her paper towel in Beths face.
ᗰEᔕᔕᗩGE
Alejandro ✨💜
ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
Hey ale, i got a dare!
Do i kiss the waiter or not? $100?
𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠
yesss!! omg you might find someone cute chi 🤩🤩 plus mattia, he's working now so you might grab a taste of him *wink wonk*
ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪
who tf is mattia
𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕠
doesn't matter just accept stupid.

Cherry sighed softly and accepted the dare, now waiting for her food and for the waiter. She looked around, trying to catch a glimpse of any of the waiters. She seen one guy, he was cute. Another man who was fat, missing half his hair and was in his late 40's.
Cherry looked around, hoping she wouldn't get the second one.
Finally a waiter showed up, she gave him no time in speaking to the girls. She moved so she was sitting on her legs on the seat, standing up slightly.
She grabbed his face and passionately kissed the male, moving her hand to the back of his head. He slightly kissed back towards the end, seeing as he was very confused about what was happening before hand.
Beth cheered her on while Kallie covered her eyes so she couldn't say anything bad about it.
She pulled away and covered her face slightly, almost surprised that she would do something like that.

" oh- well you're welcome for the food!" the stranger laughed and set it down on the table, biting his lip as he did so, around his mouth stained with cherry's tinted lip gloss.

she heard a notification- wasn't her. it was him.