009

Cherry sat in the passenger seat, calming herself down before deciding to genuinely ask about who this Mattia guy was and what he did. She turned her attention down to the males large hands rubbing small circles on her thigh.
" You okay mamas? did i hurt you?" He asked and lifted his hand to her face.
" No you didn't, don't worry about it— just still in shock. It felt so good " Cherry responded softly and lifted her phone up.
9+ ᴜɴʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ:
Alejandro ✨💜
Cherry tilted her head slightly. Why did the male spam her so much? Usually he'd leave like 2 paragraphs and leave it at that.
Cherry clicked into the messages.
Alejandro:
Oh my god Cherry!! i can't believe you acc did it 😭
Cherry answer the phone
omg wait you kissed mattia
cherry
shshshjsshkekskoew
C H E R R Y
you and mattia are low key cute but you two won't be if you don't pick up the phone.
Cherry come on, ring me when you see this.
if i have to smack you i will.
Oh good god, you better answer the fucking phone.
cherry blossoms
shrek will come eat you if you don't reply
wink wonk
wtf is wrong with you answer me
you two have no dares coming in, what could make you so busy.

Cherry laughed to herself with made Mattia curious and look at the messages. " Wait Ale? oh my god, he's like my wifey" he said and pressed the facetime symbol.
As quick as Mattia pressed it, Alejandro had already answered the phone. " Okay so you better have a good explanation for not answering me!" He said and shook his head slowly, looking up at the camera.
Mattia laughed and shook his head " Sorry— i didn't realize you were cheating on me with this girl!" he said and pretended to be shocked.
As the two males joked, Cherry fixed herself in the background which caught Mattia's attention.
" she's fixing her dress babe— stop looking at her " Alejandro said and shook his head, hanging up.
" who told you to look so good mamas?
fuck i could do you all over again "
Cherry laughed and pushed his head " No stop thinking like that- you have to be a good boy. "

sorry for the long wait- i wanted feedback on how the book was doing before i continued it because i didn't want to waste my time :)