010

When the two figures recovered from what they just done, they decided they would leave their dares until the next day before they got ahead of themselves. Mattia decided it would be best if he got the others snapchat and phone number.
He was a lot softer now, almost as if after sex he had to treat her like a princess. Cherry chuckled at this and recognized that sudden change in touch and emotion.
" Everything okay handsome?" Cherry questioned and turned over, moving her hand through the males hair. It was soft and not tangled.
" Nothing— I just hope i didn't hurt you mamas " he said and laughed, driving through a dark and empty street.
Mattia parked for a quick second, he needed to text his mom to check if the door was unlocked before he drove the full way home.
Suddenly Cherry seen a figure. She thought maybe it was someone just minding their own business in their own from garden. She didn't want to tell Mattia in case he decided to laugh at her.
As Mattia took more time on his phone, the more figures she noticed.
She was extremely alarmed and finally decided it was best to tell Mattia.
" Look- up" she said softly
Mattia too looked up and furrowed his brows, he knew exactly what was to happen.

sorry for the delay in chapters but i'm currently
sick and genuinely might have corona. sorry about that my loves 💜 i love you guys who continuously vote and support me and this book